Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

MCR ***

{{Andi}}

Gerard looked like he was about to cry. I looked at him and bit my lip. to be honest right now i'm not sure who i love more. I will always feel something for Gee, but i'm dating his brother Mikey and i don't wanna hurt him. But then i think i love Frank. God i hate this. I started to walk tot he bunk area.

"Where are you going beautiful?"

"To think."

"Please don't do anything you'll regret." Damn, he remembers back in high school.

"I wont hun." Weather i loved him or not i'll always call him hun.

I walked into the bunk area almost crying. I fell to the floor with my make-up now smeared. Ariel poked her heard from Gerard's bunk.

"What's wrong?"

How could i tell her i loved three men to death and i couldn't chose without hurting at least 1 or 2?

"Nothing. I'm fine. Where are we?"

"You're not okay. I know you aren't. And i think we're in Chicago."

"Where are we?" i screamed as loud as i could through my tears to the living area.

"Chicago!" Gerard screamed back.

"I'm just going to go fix my make-up."

"Wait, can you tell the guys after tonights concert i'm going home?"

"No. Because even if Gee said he loved me it doesnt mean anything. I will always love him to but not the way you think we love each other. Gerard loves you with all his heart. He would do anything for you. Damn, if you asked he'd jump through hoops set on fire for you. If you told him to he'd go kill himself. He loves you and i can garentee i don't know who i love."

I walked into the bathroom and slid down to the floor crying. I looked up and saw a shiny piece of metel sitting on the sink ledge. I grabbed it as another tear slid down. I brought the blade down and whispered,

"I'm sorry."

*five minutes later*

"Andi! I need to use the bathroom. Can you open up Angel?" I knew it was Mikey. I started to cry again looking down at my wrist at the dark red line.

Mikey heard me and opened the door finding out it wasn't locked. His face was filled with many emotions.

Hurt
Anger
Love
Fear

"Angel! What did you do?"

"I'm sorry." was all i could say.

"What made you do this?"

"Love."

"i[/bi] made you do this?"

I shook my head.

"What do you mean?!" he yelled. Gerard, Ariel, and Frank all came running because Ray and bob were off the bus getting coffee for us all.

"She means she's not sure who she loves." Ariel said calmly but then turning away at the sight of blood.

"Beautiful, I thought you weren't going to hurt yourself again!" gerard yelled, but he was still calm.

"What do you mean again?" Mikey asked him.

"You remember that one girl that i'd always be at her house, but she'd never come of ours because of all the problems we had?"

"Yeah?"

"This is her."

"Oh. She's done this before."

"Yeah. But i got her to stop. Then she moved and I didn't see her until the concert night when we met them."

"Why sugar?" Frank sounded like he was going to cry. It's no use trying to comfert someone you need comfert from.

"Ari, can you tell them?" I asked quietly. She still wasn't looked towrds the bathroom floor.

"She went into the bunk area crying because Gee said he loved her still but she wants me to take him because she wiill always love him just not as much as I think. And She loves Mikey with all her heart and with him she feels okay for once. but then there's Frankie who's had her heart since MCR started. And the night you yelled that she wasn't you're girlfriend, she was really upset."

"Shit. Sugar, I didn't mean it like that. I just needed time. I didn't want to hurt you so i didn't ask you out no matter how much i wanted to. And i just don't trust people after what happened last time."

"It's okay guys." I got up with my good wrist and Mikey pulling me up gently with my other arm.

"Gee, Ariel, please love eachother i'm sorry i got in between you guys. I never meant to hurt either of you. Frankie, i know what you mean. I'm sorry. Mikey, you don't know how sorry i am for all of this I'm just so confused right now. And no amount of words could tell you how sorry I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
One comment = One update!