Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Kiss And Tell

{{Andy}}

I smirked and walked back to the kitchen area with Ariel fallowing me.

"Can we do this some other time? I'll tell you my plans but my wrist hurts and I'm not int he mood to torture them yet. I need to find out who i love."

"Well what do you love about Mikey?"

"He loves me, he's cute, nice, smart, funny, caring..."

"Frank?"

"He love me, hot, funny, adorable, nice, comferting, sweet, smart, short, he's got awesome tattoos..."

"I'm gonna stop you there. Andy, I think you like Frankie more."

"But I can't break Mikey's heart."

"I don't know what to do." she sighed.

Mikey walked in and asked Ariel if she could go back into the living room so he could talk to me. I sighed and we both sat down by the table.

"Angel...."

I looked down like a little kid who had just been punished.

"Angel, please don't cry. Look, if you like Frankie more then date him. I don't want to see you sad. For me to be happy I need to see you happy. If you aren't happy with me then how am I supose to be happy."

"But Mikey...I don't know who I love more. I love you both so much. And I don't want to move to Frankie unless I know I love him with most of my heart. Because I don't want to hurt him."

"I know Angel, I know." He said hugging me.

"Can you go get Frankie, please Mikey."

He nodded and shortly Frankie came in.

"You needed me Sugar?"

I nodded.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not sure who I love. Mikey told me to go with you if it made me happy because he's not happy unless I am. but I don't want to go with you unless I know I love you with most of my heart."

"Most?"

"I will always have a part for each of you guys and Ariel. Just Gerard and Mikey have a part, then Ray, Bob, and Ariel. I want you to have the biggest part."

"Shh, calm down Sugar. Everything will be okay. Just take your time."

"Thanks Love."

"Anything for you Sugar."

"I love you."

"I-I love you too. May I ask why does Bob call you Bitch?"

"Sure."

"Why does Bob call you Bitch?"

"Because I have nicknames for each of you just like everyone does for me."

"Those would be?"

Gee is Hun. Ray is Red. Bob is Loser. Mikey is Sweetie or I just call him Mikey. Then you I call Love."

"I see."

"We can go back out there if you want."

"Sure Thing Sugar. hehe That's fun to say."

"Wow. Let's go Love."

"You talking like that reminds me of Johnny Depp."

"Okay? And..."

"Johnny's never looked Sexier."

"Thanks Love."

*Venue*
Gerard and Frank stood outside smoking while Ariel was helding set up the merch tables and I was outside with the guys.

"You're going to be the death of me."

"How?" Gerard asked exhaling smoke.

"That's how Hun."

"Have you picked yet?" Gerard asked me curiously.

"Yes. Later tonight I will tell.

"I thought you don't kiss and tell?"

"Well see." I smirked and walked, arms linked, with the two boys.