Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

I choose....you.

{{Andy}}

"Where the fuck did Gee go?" I questioned everyone.

"Ariel got kiddnappied. We can't perfrom without Gee. What are we going to do? We have thounds of ids out there."

"As much as I love Ari, I'll do it."

"You'll sing?"

"Sure. Frank can do the screaming parts and I'll do the singing."

*15 minutes later*

"Hey! As you can tell I'm not Gerard. But, Gerard is busy because one of our friends got kidnapped about 15 minutes ago and he went to find her. You guys were already here so we couldn't leave you to sit and wonder where the fuck did MCR go?! So since I'm dating one of the guys, I figured i'd help out."

Frank and Mikey both looked at me hoping I picked one. I still didn't. We performed a few songs and I saw Ariel and Gerard at the side of the stage. I smiled and went into I'm Not Okay.

"Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
"

On 'trust me' Frank walked over and kissed my cheek like he'd do for Gee if he were on stage.

"Okay guys, Ariel is safe and both her and Gerard are at the side of the stage. Depending on how loud you scream Gerard will come out and Sing one last song to Ariel before you guys get kicked out and we get mobbed making it back to the bus."

The croud went wild and Gee came out with Ariel and sang my song too her.

"Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets...
"

*Bus*

"Your not allowed to ever leave my sight again." Gee said hugging her tightly.

"I think I've chosen." I said and everyone immitatly quieted down.

"Who's it gonna be sweetie?" Ray asked.

"I feel like i'm on a game show." Everyone laughed alittle still waiting to see who i picked. I looked between Mikey and Frankie and said...

"Come here Love!" Frank jumped up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry sweetie."

"It's fine Angel. Like I said, as long as you're happy so am I."

Frankie let go ov me so I could hugg him then i cuddled up with Frankie while we drove off to the next place