Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Good Night Sugar

{{Andy}}

"Thanks Sugar."

"For?"

"Picking me. I guess I would have been happy if you picked Mikey too."

"Liar. You would have hated it if I have picked him."

"You're point?" Frankie kind of mumbed into my shoulder.

"My point is...I love you more. I don't know. I kinda lost my point."

"I noticed." Frank said picking me up and setting me on the bed.

My heart started racing at Frankie got over me and started to kiss me. I started playing with his hair during the kiss and he backed away to breathe and ask me what I was doing.

"Playing with your hair. It's fun." Is simplely all I said.

He shurgged and started tokiss me make out with me again. I maoned through the kiss and i felt him smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his hands find the bottom of my shirt. That's where i stopped him.

"Frankie babe..."

"What?"

"Can we...not do that...I'm not ready."

"Okay." he said and rolled over so he was on the side of me.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine Sugar."

"Will you wait for me?"

"Until the end of the world."

"Thanks."

He was laying on his back and I moved so I was on my side facing him and cuddled up to him.He smells of Skittles

*11pm*

"Sugar, you wanna take a shower and then go to bed? My back kinda hurts."

"Sure." I said getting up and looking for pajamas.

*11:30pm*

"That was a great thing you did for Gee tonight." Frank said as I cuddled up to him ready to fall asleep.

"Yeah."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"You can play guitar right?"

"mmhmmm." I mumbled from his chest.

"Tired?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to stop talking and go to bed?"

"After you tell me why you asked if I could play guitar."

"I was thinking you could go out there for me at times or play with me."

"hmmm. Good night love."

"Good night Sugar."

We fell asleep just like that. The next morning I heard Ariel pounding on our door. What the fuck does she want?