Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

You're Scaring Me

{{Andy}}

I walked back up my my room to say that I found Mikey when I walke din and saw Frank kiss Ariel. She backed up and just looked at him. Gerard was behind me and I pushed past him and just ran. I'm not sure where I was going or even what state I was in. I meant physiclly but I'm not sure what state I was in mentally too.

"Sugar!" Frank called after me running down the sidewalk.

"Don't ever fuckin call me sugar again!" I screamed at him getting on the bus.

"Andy please don't be this way!"

"What way Frank?! Because I chase after a guy I still might love doesn't mean I don't love you. I told you I loved you to death and I meant it! I guess when you told me you didn't!"

"What! How could you say that?!"

"You fuckin kissed my best friend! Is that how you want it to be?!"

"I thought you'd take Mikey back after all that!"

"Frank, you don't understand! I told you I'd never hurt you and I never planned on hurting you! I was going to stay with you!"

"You were going to stay with me and fuck one of my best friends on the side?!" Frank started to scream.

"Please don't yell." I said starting to cry.

"Why shouldn't I? I'm not some fucking toy for you to play with and throw away!"

"Frank stop it you're scaring me." I ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

Frank pounded on the door then I think he said he was going outside to smoke and we'd talk when he got back in. I started crying even harder and saw the razor on the sink again. Silly boys, you should know I can't stop something once I've started. Gerard promised he'd stop smoking and he hasn't. He broke his promise, I broke mine.

*5 minutes later*

"Andy!" Frank screamed as he opened the door. I blinked slowly going in and out of reality. He grabed his cellphone and screamed hurry into it. That's all I heard.

"I'm so sorry Sugar. Please don't leave me."

I giggled and faded again. This time the blackness lasting longer.

"Don't go sugar. Don't go." Frank said holding my hand tightly.

My smiled faded along with the rest of my leaving me a pile of skin and other random body parts and organs in my loves hands. The last thing I saw before hearing the guys run in and someone yell to call and ambulance was a tear slid down Frank's cheek.

Franklin Anthony Iero was crying because of me.