Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

You Know I'm Sexy

{{Andy}}

Frank and I were the last to be dropped off. I sighed and Frank grabbed my bags and we walked in. My jaw dropped when he opened the door. He had a big siutcase in one hand and two littler bags int he other. He had his keys in his mouth and he carried everything up to our room.

"This is is Sugar." he said as we stopped back in our room after he showed me around.

"This is huge."

"I'm famous sugar. Get use to it." he smirked.

I smiled and stratled him. He was already lying down on the bed. All i needed to do was pin him down. I smirked and dipped down to kiss him. For once i was the first to let my tounge slip out and rub against his lower lip. He let me in right away and we laid there making out for a while. I moved my hands to where they were playing his his belt.

"Sugar..." he said braking the kiss. I looked at him confused.

"Not now. You just got from the hospital. They said nothing to get your heart racing."

I groaned and rolled over so I was on my back next to him. We both had our feet hanging off the edge of the bed trying to think of something to do, besides each other.

"Wanna go swimming?"

"Where?"

"Pool. It's summer time."

I smiled and nodded. He took off his shirt and I swear to god I started to drool.

*In the pool*

"I. Love. You. Baby." I said between kissing him.

"Love. You. Too. Sugar." he said between kissing him.

"You little fucker, you didn't invite us to you're hot make-out pool party." Gee said standing just arms distance away from the pool with Ariel.

"Well duh. You said it you'reself, hot make-out pool party. You're not hot."

"You can't say that with a straight face. You know I'm sexy."

"You know where the extra stuff is. Go change." Frank said and they walked in to change into swimsuits.