Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Kinky.

{{Andy}}

"Bitch I was just about to call you."

"Haha. I got to the phone first."

"Fine. What must you say to interupt my news. I already figured the kid was Gee's...unless its not...OH MY GO-"

"Shut up! The babies his. I know that for a fact. I called to say that Gee asked me to marry him!"

"That the fuck! I was calling to say that Frank asked me to marry him!"

"Oh my god!"

"Well, at least I'm not pregnant."

"Yet. I give it a month."

"One week!" i heard Gee yell from the backround.

"Bastard," i muttered under my breath, "I've gotta go. bye!"

I hung up after she said bye and Frank picked me up and carried me upstairs.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" I asked as he set me down on the bed. To be honest I wasn't nervous, I was more excited then anything.

"This..." he trailed off kissing my neck and going down to my collerbone.

I moaned.

*Later*

"Damn that was good." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Best." Frank said trying to catch his.

Haha! I could picture us in clothes that barly covered anything made out of flowers skipping around a field trying to catch little puffs of smoke. I giggled and he just looked at me weird.

"What's so funny sugar?"

"I pictured us running around a field trying to catch little puff balls of smoke wearing clothes made out of flowers that barley covered anything."

"Kinky. What kind of flowers?"

"I had sunflowers and you had white daisies."

"Manly."

"Totally."

He smiled and I cuddled up next to him.

"I love you."

"I love you too sugar."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to my love(r).