Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Ariel! Not here!

{{Andy}}

I took Ariel out of the room and into the kitchen. She looked at me confused. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I figured I'd tell you Mikey and I are finally fine now. And that Frank is freakin awesome in bed. But that's besides the point."

"Cool. I thought you weren't aloud to get your heartrate up yet."

"Am I dead?"

"No?"

"Then why should it matter. I've got enough blood."

She shruged we walked back in. Gerard put his arms around Ariel holding her stomach. Gee, I highly doubt the baby's gonna jump out and yell 'Here I am!'. I giggled and Frank looked at me weird. It was around 6 and it was almost dark out. We all sat outside in our front yard because of the park across the street. Ariel sat on Gee's lap. I sat between Mikey and Frankie.

Alicia, Mikey's new girl, sat on the other side of him holding onto his leg as if it were going to run away. She so wants him right now. Ray and his girlfriend were cuddled up in a chair and Bob and his girlfriend were sitting togerher. Everyone was in a chair besides Frankie, Mikey, Alicia, and me. The fireworks started to go off, ironicly, after I started kissing Frank because i was impatiant.

Everyone kinda laughed and I backed away and smiled. Everyone else kissed their lovers and we all moved around and talked. I got up and talked to Ariel because Frank was talking to Gee. Mikey came over and Ariel frowned.

"Aww, is someone sad because her lover wont let her drink?" I said taking a sip of the liquid. Mikey did the same after laughing a little.

"I hate you."

"Airel, not here. Not with everyone watching." I told her acting shocked as Frankie wrapped his arms around me and Gee did the same to Ariel. Frank put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. I smiled and Frank looked forward at everyone else.

"You guys are so cute together." Gee said and I smiled then looked at Mikey who was smiling. Mikey really likes Alicia and if she hurts him I'll be the first to murder her. I'm so loving aren't I?