Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

I Blame Gerard

{{Andy}}

I waited patiantly for her to answer the phone. Frank had his arms around my waist again and his head on my shoulder.

"You have big boobs."

"Thanks?" i said waiting for Ariel to answer the damn phone.

"You do. Their like massive!"

"Frankie hun? Is that all you like me for. My massive boobs."

"No." Frank smiled. Damn it their probably fucking eachother again.

"Damn Andy. What the fuck to you want!?"

"Did I inturppt something Gee?"

"Yes! What do you need?!"

"I wanted to tell Ariel that I was going to stop shunning you. And congratulations cause I'm not sure if I told her that. And i wanted to interupt you too. You've already got a kid on they way. Why do you need more?"

He sighed. "Bye Andy. If you're bored go fuck Frank."

"Okay. Bye Gee!"

"Bye." he said agravated and hung up. I grabbed Frank's hand and started walking upstairs.

"What are you doing?" Frank asked as I pined him down on the bed.

"This." I said going to kiss him.

*Next Morning*

I looked around and found that I was only wearing a bra. Yes, i had underwear and pants on. I looked over at Frank who was just in boxers. Last night was...fun. I smiled and got up to make coffee. Coffee not only tasted good but spelt good. If i get pregnant because of last night I blame Gerard and his needs.

"Yum. Morning sugar."

"Morning baby. Sugar?" I asked holding a cup of coffee.

"Yes."

I kissed him and walked off with my cup of coffee. He sighed and walked into the living room. Hopefully no one comes over because i'm in really short pajama shorts and a bra that oddly matches. Frank was in just boxers and we were all cuddled up on the couch.

-Ding-

What the fuck?

"Yes?" I said opening the door smiling. Ariel and Gee just looked at me weird.

"Hi? did we interupt something?"

"Nope." I smiled.

"Damn." Gee said just loud enough for me to hear.

"Aww honey, your just to slow. That was last night. Why else do you think I'm walking around like this? Hell, if we were doing that i wouldn't have answered the door."

"Hell, I wouldn't have heard the door. All because of someone!"

I blushed and we all sat int he living room talking about random stuff.

"If I'm pregnant it's Gee's fault." I said randomly as we were talking about cartoons.

"Why?" All three asked me.

"Because last night when I called he told me to leave you guys alone and if i was bored to go fuck Frankie. So i did. And if something went wrong, I blame you...no offence Frankie babe. Just not ready for kids. Love 'em, great with them...just not now."

Frankie smiled and nodded kissing me gently. Gee and Ariel sat and watched TV. Then we all changed and headed out to the pool.