Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Enter at Your Own Risk

{{Frankie's POV}}

*15 minutes before the girls got to their apartment*

5 more mins!
XO Frank


Frankie!
X Brandy O


yes'um?
XO Frank


i'm gonna get in trubble for this.
X Brandy O


you're point?
XOFrank


1 more min
X Brandy O


We texted back and forth for a while until i saw her text c u soon X Brandy O. I told Gerard, who was with me, thats the girls were on their way. We sat in the car until we say them pull in and park.

*Now*

"OH MY GOD!" Ariel screamed. Gerard, brandy, and I burst out laughing. Brandy knew we were there from the start.

"So...this is you're house?"

"Yup. I don't sugguest you do in my room though...i've lived here longer then Ariel....she still has some boxes....I have like no walk way or wall space." Brandy said.

"Can i see it?" Gerard asked nicely.

"No." she answered.

"Can i?" i asked.

"NO!" she answered much quicker and louder.

I raised my eyebrow and walked over to her. I engulfed her in a hug and whispered in her ear, 'please', and i felt her go weak and i knew her heart was racing.

"Sure." she said almost melting from my arms.

I walked downt he hall behind her and her door was closed but on the outside it had a dry erase board on the door with a picture of me above it. the dry erase board read:

Enter At Your Own Risk

I laughed and opened the door. She was right. there wasn't really anywhere to step. There was a pile of clothes at the end of her bead on the floor then one one side of the room was a bunch of books and movies, the other side a bunch of art suplies. I looked up from the floor, once i was in the middle of the room, at the walls. He walls were filled with pictures of me. One was was deticated to all of MCR, one Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco, then one to her art leading to me. She even drew some of the pictures.

"Wow." Gerard said standing by the door, almost in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its a little long. I figured i'd write for Steph....

hehe CHISTMAS EVE is tomorrow!

sorry, there is like no point to this besides people should comment because i'm not sure if this is good or not.