Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

I'm Like A Puppy

{{Frankie!}}

Gee started talking to me after i swam over by him. Ariel finially went to go steal my food for her and the demon child after bothoring Andy for a while.

"Frankie babe." Andy said with pleading eyes as she pressed herself against me with all her force.

"Y-yes sugar?" I said trying not to stare at her boobs. Her eyes weren't helping. I knew if i looked into her eyes I'd give in and she'd get what she wants.

"I want a puppy." She said getting closer and wrapping her arms around my neck. Gerard started to laugh.

"W-why?" I stuttered out.

"Because. You. Love. Me. And. I. Deserve. A. Cute. Little. Puppy." she said between kisses. Damn her and her hottness.

"But you have Frank. Isn't he puppy like. He listens to whatever you do. And think of all the punishments. Very naughty punishments." Gee chimed in. Andy rolled her eyes and I flipped him off. Ariel came back out and eating the last of her sandwich.

"Wo! Why are they that close?"

"She wants a puppy and I'm watching Frank fail misserably. She so has power over him. Esspecailly in a bikini." They both laughed as Gee explained what she missed and Andy was still trying to get me to buy her a puppy.

"We'll see." I said giving in only a little. She smiled and then she got out of the pool to 'tan'.

"Sugar, you don't tan. I've known you for like almost a year now. You don't tan."

"Fine then. I just wanted to get out of the pool before I got all wrikly and gross. Is there a problem with that?"

"I guess not." I shrugged and sat at the edge of the pool talking to her as she laid on a towel.