Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

No Sex Allowed!

{{Andy}}

"Let's go inside now." Frank said removing his arm from my waist and kissing me one last time.

"But i like it outside."

"But we can't have sex outside."

"Holy shit! I forgot Gee and Ariel were here!"

"That's a problem why?"

"Their probably having sex upstairs."

Frank jumped up and ran inside the house. They better not be. I got up and grabbed the towels we were lying on walked inside.

"Put the pants on!" I heard Frank yell from upstairs. I smiled and walked upstairs to find Frank holding his hands over most of his eyes.

"Baby, their fully dressed now."

"What the fuck?! You could have told us you wanted each other that badly! Then you could have left and went home!"

"Next time we go over to your house."

Ariel and Gee walked out with fingers laced together. You know you'd think for someone who's already pregnat you wouldn't have as much sex. After they left Frank went into our room to change. I stopped him and pinned him down on the bed. No, I don't want sex right now, I want a puppy.

"Baby..." I said sitting on him smiling like a little girl.

"Yeah?" Frank said looking away from me. I think he was staring at the ceiling. I dipped down and moved his head so he was looking into my eyes.

"Can we get a puppy?"

"Why do you want a puppy so badly?"

"Because. Gee and Ari are having a baby and thats to fast. If we get a puppy it will teach us responsiblity before we start giving in and...fulfulling our needs...every day. That was we know when we're ready for a baby. Please baby?"

"Okay." he gave in and pulled me down so he could roll us over and be on top. I smiled and so did he. We made-out for a while then we decided to go to a pet store and buy some puppy stuff and look at cute little puppies.