Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Iero

{{Frankie!}}

We got home and cuddled on the couch for a while. I smiled and kissed her gently. Right now I wanted nothing but to be with her. Oreo was sitting about a foot away from the TV staring at it. Got he was adorable. Wo, that sounds weird.

"Sugar, I know we finigered out everything for the wedding excpet my best man..."

"I know. Have you decided yet? I'm going to have Ariel as the maid of honer, then probably Alica, then Krista, then Tasha."

"Then I should probably put the guys in order with their girls. So, Gee, Mikey, Ray, Bob."

"If you want baby."

"Okay. So, wow, we only have two months left to go."

"Then we'll be together forever."

"Forever." I repeated and hugged her tightly.

We decided to go shopping for other basic things we needed around the house. And we needed food, badly. Let's see, what do we need here....

~Pizza
~Ice cream
~Cherries
~Soda
~Red Bull / Monster
~Noodles
~Mac and cheese
~Sandwich crap


After we got the food we needed we headed over to Target to get some other random things...

~Dog food
~Pants
~Eyeliner (Lots)
~Can opener
~Towels
~Bikini :)


"Did we get everything?" she asked.

"Yup."

We went to pay for it and then got back home. Oreo was sleeping in his little black and cream colored bed in the living room. Wow, it's been so long since we met. In about two months, July 22nd, Andy would be an Iero.

Franklin Anthony Iero and Brandy Marie Iero, forever