Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Without You I'm not Okay

Brandy
We all got up and Ariel just laid on the floor. I stood there after helping up whoever was under me. My Chem just looked at me.

"What's wrong with you're girlfriend Frank?"

"She's not my girlfriend! Can't i just have a girl whose a friend!?"

I felt a tear fall. For the first time in a very very very long time I started to cry. I slowly walked out of the living room into my room. Well, once i got to my door I went even slower trying not to trip over anything. My idol, friend, crush just said i was only a friend..even knowing i melt every time i'm in his arms.

I looked over tot he right of my bed and grabbed my note pad and a pencil. I didn't know what i was drawing i was just moving the pencil in different ways, every once and a while wipping a tear away. I finished and looked at it after setting my pencil down.

It was a picture of a girl who looked like me...but in a pair of jeans, ripped at the knees, and a white tank top. On the tank top it was blood dripping down seeping through the shirt. The blood was coming from the broken heart that was shone lightly under the shirt but still in a dark deathly red.

"Brandy..."

I looked up to see Mikey standing at the door trying to find a way to get by me.

"Call me Andy."

"Okay?"

"I hate my name. And when i was in high school one of my firends called me Andy."

"Okay."

He finally made his way over to me and looked at the picture I had drawn. He wrapped his long skinny arms around me and i felt safe. For once i knew i wasn't alone. I knew someone was there to fix me. However, no one could fix me. But then again, no one tried.

"He didn't mean it that way." Mikey whispered to me softly.

"How many ways can you inturpret it?"

"What i meant was he loves you but like a sister. Frank has never been good with girls and he wants to keep you forever. He doesn't want to hurt you and he doesn't want to get hurt either."

"Oh."

"He's had some problems with girls and he doesn't want you to leave."

"Mikey..."

"Yeah Andy?"

"Thanks."

He backed up and looked at all the pictures. He stopped looking around when, i could only assume, he found the one of him. I remember being so bored and lonely before I moved in with Ariel. I was sitting, alone, at my parents house watching the video for I'm not Okay (I Promise). I had amajor crush on Mikey so i started drawing him.

His creamish brown hair, glasses, and in a school uniform. In his hand he held a heart dripping with blood and tears. Above the picture it said: Without You. Below the picture it said: I'm Not Okay. then it had the date.

"It's amazing."

"What is?"

"The picture in the middle. Of me. Thanks."

"For what? Shouldn't you be saying you're welcome or something?"

"Nope. I said thanks because for once someone needed me."

"You're welcome?"

He laughed and hugged me again. I smiled this time. We walked out into the living room to see Gerard lean in and kiss Ariel. Frank, Bob, and Ray had left i'm guessing. Mikey smiled and looked over at me. I looked at them and then at him. He pulled me back so they couldn't see us from the living room. He claims he wanted coffee.

It must have looked like I was going to cry again because he brought me closer to him. He wrapped one arm around my waist and the only he used to wipe away a tear and kiss me. He tried to back up a little but i kept him close.

"I know with all that happened to day..but...do you want to me my girlfriend?"

"Yes." i smiled.

We walked intot he living room to see them still kissing. I let go of Mikey's hand and went over and plopped down to ariel.

"What?" she said as she looked at me. Right now i had the biggest smile ever plastered to my face.