Status: Inactive: Sorry guys, a lot of busy stuff going on right now :/ but I promise You'll have an update sometime this week!

Meet your new friend

Chapter 2

Franks POV~

“So mom, where are we going again?” I asked as were driving down a long highway.

“Newark, New Jersey.” She said, with no emotion at all.

I raised my eyebrows. That place sounded familiar. I think I read about that place once. On the internet. I think a house there burned down. There was a family of 3 that lived there. A mother, father, and a daughter. They all died.

“So.. What’s this house like, mom? Haven’t you seen it?” I asked

“Oh yes, it’s a very beautiful house. It just got finished being built about 4 months ago. 3 stories, if you count the attic. 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms. It’s in town, in a nice neighborhood. I’ve already met one of the neighbors. You’ll like her, her name is Donna Way. She has a son, Gerard. He’s 16. With a little brother, Mikey. He’s 15. They’re just like you Frank. They like that heavy.. Metal stuff that you listen to. They play guitar. Well actually, I think Mikey plays bass. Not sure about Gerard though. Oh, but you’ll love it there Frank. The school is big, so you’ll have lots of new friends and-”

“Why don’t we save some of the surprises for when we get there, huh?” I cut her off there. She was going in to Mother Mode. I hate it when she does that. It’s always, “Go hang out with your friends, Invite them over I’ll make cookies!” It’s always been annoying. But oh well, I guess I’ll have to put up with it more now.

I fell asleep for the rest of the way there. But my mom woke me up, by driving over these huge bumps in the rode.

“Jeeze, mom. Being cautious might help with the bumps a little.” I told her

“Well, I’m sorry but I can’t help it. This town is very bumpy.”

And she was right. There were cracks, bumps, holes and everything else in the road.

“Where are we?” I asked her.

“Honey, welcome to Newark, New Jersey.”

Hmm… Okay, I guess the bumps are another thing I have to get used to.

My mom pulled up to this really tall house and parked in the driveway behind the mover‘s truck. Well, obviously this was our new house. I looked over to the house beside it and saw a tall, husky boy with long black hair sitting on the steps drawing something. And another boy who was taller but not as big, sitting next to him. I’m assuming that they were Mikey and Gerard.

I stood out of my mom’s car and walked in the house. The mover’s have already placed the furniture and our boxes and everything else inside. Now all we had to do was decorate and rearrange as we please. My mom was in what I assumed was the living room talking to the two men. Oh god, I really hope she doesn’t try to hook up with them. I have no idea what my mom’s like with other guys when she’s single, but I guess I’ll find that out soon.

I continued walking around exploring the house. Attached to the living room was the kitchen. And by the kitchen there was a long hallway. I walked down it and discovered two doors. One led into the master bedroom, which already had my mom’s bed and dresser inside it, and the other one was the downstairs bathroom. I walked back out into the living room and discovered the dining room that in the room next to the Kitchen. Our table and chairs were already there.
I went back to the living room and found the stairs. I walked up and was greeted by a door right in front of me. That was another bathroom. I walked down the hallway and found two more doors. I opened one. There was a stack of newspapers inside, and two windows with a closet, and my bed and dresser were already in there. I opened the other one and found the same, but without the newspapers and furniture. I went to the other room to see what the newspapers were about.

The one on top read “Giant house fire kills family of 3” I read through it and realized it was the same house that I read about on the internet. We must be close to it then.

I walked back downstairs and found that the two men have left with the truck, and my mom was sitting on the couch drinking coffee while staring at the giant boxes stacked up all over the downstairs.

“Well, Frankie. We’re finally by ourselves.” She said, sipping out of her cup. “What should we do now?”

“Hmm… Maybe we should try unpacking.” I said.

“Good idea.” She stood up and handed me boxes that were for my room and the upstairs.

“I’m giving you the upstairs. Do whatever you want with it. You have two rooms, go nuts.”

I smiled and walked up stairs into my room. I moved the newspapers out of the way and started unpacking my new room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry again, for getting absolutely no where in this chapter. xD But don't worry! Stuff will happen. :D