Status: Inactive: Sorry guys, a lot of busy stuff going on right now :/ but I promise You'll have an update sometime this week!

Meet your new friend

Chapter 6

Frank’s POV ~

I pulled that attic string and ran up the stairs. So this chick really was dead? I’m about to find out.

I closed the door and walked to flip the switch,

“Uhm.. Ghost girl? Are you still there?” I called, once the lights were on.

“Well, I haven’t left yet.” I heard her call from behind the wall.

I walked over and peaked behind it.

“So.. You really are dead aren’t you?” I asked.

“What made you believe me?”

“Well.. Gerard and Mikey just came over and-”

“Gerard and Mikey were here?!” She said.

“Yea…”

“God, I miss them.” She stood up. “You have no idea how much I want to see them again.”

“Then why don’t you? You still look like a human. I mean.. you don’t actually look like a ghost or anything.” I said.

“Common sense Frank! How do you think they’ll react if they see me? I’ve been dead for a year. And living here, ever since. God, if only they knew.” She sighed.

“Maybe I could tell them! Oh my god, ghost girl. You should see Gerard. He’s completely devastated that you’re dead! Wait till I tell him that you’re still here!” I said running for the door

“No, Frank! Don’t! I don’t want them to know!”

“But why not? They were your best friends! They miss you like crazy!” I said.

“Some things were meant to be secret. Can we keep this our secret? Please, Frank?”

I sighed.. “Okay.. So .. Can you tell me why you can’t leave then?” I asked.

“Well, you see.. When a person dies, if they’re good they go to Heaven. But my parents thought I should stay here on Earth till I’m 19. They think I need to be here. They think it’s good for me. But really, I’ve been stuck up here for the past year, watching Gerard and Mikey live their lives. Having fun. Without me. It’s hard.”

“Well.. If you have to stay 4 more years, why do you stay here? You could go where ever you want! Like.. Paris, or Germany or something.”

“I can’t leave this house.. I grew up here. I fell in love here. This is my childhood. It’ll always be my home. I’m just going to have to sit up here for those 4 more years. And just be patient.”

“Well….that just sounds boring.” I said.

“You have no idea.”
“So.. Another question. If you’re a ghost.. Why do you look like you’re still alive? Like.. Aren’t ghosts supposed to be like.. White, and transparent or something?” I asked

She laughed. “No no no. That’s so cliché, Frank. Us ghosts, we still look alive, but we’re not solid.” She said. “And we can do pretty much anything. Except have powers. But we can fly!” She said, and she jumped up in the air and sat cross legged, like she was levitating.

“whoaaa… But what do you mean you’re not solid?” I questioned.

She jumped back down and held up her hand, like she was in the middle of a High-five. I pressed mine against hers. But.. I thought I did.

My hand went completely through hers. And I didn’t feel anything.

“Wow… Doesn’t that hurt?” I said, pushing my arm through her body and all around.

“Not really.. But it’s highly annoying.” She said.

I quickly pulled my arm back.. “uhm.. Sorry..” I said, scratching the back of my head.

She laughed. “I like you, Frank. You remind me a lot of Gerard.” She smiled.

Well, it seems like I just met a new friend.