Status: Inactive: Sorry guys, a lot of busy stuff going on right now :/ but I promise You'll have an update sometime this week!

Meet your new friend

Chapter 7

Frank’s POV

Me and the ghost girl sat up in the attic for a while. Talking about everything! The music we listened to, her art, movies, video games, etc. Now I see how Gerard fell for this girl. She was really sweet, and funny, and really pretty. I looked up and I noticed how green her eyes were, her eyebrows were literally plucked to perfection, her skin so clear. Then I got confused.

“So wait… if you died in a fire, and were burnt, why do you look so…” I tried to think of a word besides beautiful. How awkward would that be?

“Natural? Well, when you die your body immediately goes back to the way it should be. No acne, scars, blisters, burn marks, or anything else. Because angels are supposed to be the most beautiful thing ever, besides God. But you’re not an angel until you get the Heaven.” She sighed.

“Oh.. So then.. Why are your clothes like that?” I said pointing to the rips and tears from the burns.

“Well, when you die, your clothes become part of you, so you’re not running around naked everywhere. But when you get to Heaven, you go through this.. Machine like thing, and they remove the clothes and instantly put you in new clothes that you can pick out. But the clothes in Heaven aren’t like down here. They’re not really robes, but they’re more like.. I don’t know how to describe them, but they’re really beautiful.”

“So, if you tried to put on clothes from Earth-”

“I wouldn’t be able to even pick them up. Because my hands would go right through them.” She sighed again.

We sat up in the attic talking some more. Lucky her, she never got uncomfortable. Since she could fly, she could sit in any position she wanted. She even was upside down for a while. I laughed at her.

“What’s so funny?” She said, turning up right

“You were upside down. It’s a little unnatural to see a person floating upside down. But since you’re a ghost, I guess it’s okay.”

She smiled. “It’d be a lot more fun if you could fly too, Frank.”

“Hell yea! I’d be flying everywhere.”

Just then my mom called from down stairs. “Frank! Are you asleep?”

“Dammit, I gotta go. But I’ll be back here later though.” I said standing up. “I’m coming mom! Well.. Se ya Ghost Girl.” I said to her.

“Please Frank, call me Becky. Ghost girl makes me sound creepy.”

“Alright then, Becky.” I smiled at her. “Bye for now.”

I ran down the steps and shut the door. My mom was waiting for me.

“Frank, it’s time for supper. I made you that one Veggie burger that you liked so much. And I made the rest of us, regular burgers.”

“Wait, the rest of us?” I questioned. I walked the rest of the way down the stairs and saw Mikey, Gerard, and Donna standing around in the living room and the kitchen.

I walked over to Mikey and sat down with him.

“Well, long time no see, eh?” I said. He didn’t say anything. Well.. How awkard..

“Okay guys, come fill your plates.” My mom said.

We all stood up and walked into the kitchen, grabbed our plates, and jumped at every little bit of food we could get. We were growing teenage boys. Could you blame us? It’s a good thing no one else is a vegetarian. Because I love these burgers.

We all sat at the table and ate our food. Gerard, Mikey and I didn’t say much. We were too busy listening to my mom and Donna talk about random nothingness. Afterwards, we watched a little TV, because it was obvious my mom and I don’t know how to entertain guests.

But finally they were leaving. My mom and I walked them to the door and watched them leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make my day!<3