Sequel: Lose Control
Status: Complete

The Only Exception

P.E.

Oh my fucking god. Not only do I have P.E. I have a uniform for P. fucking. E. Pulling down my shorts, I mumbled to myself about burning down the school and throwing the P.E. uniform into the blaze.

“And then I will dance completely naked in front of the burning school and uniform and cackle at the sky. Mawhahahahaha,” snapping my head up as I realized I hadn’t exactly said that quietly, I giggled nervously with a little wiggle of my fingers at everyone watching me.

“Great now they all think I am psycho.”

Slinging his arm around my shoulders, Jason hip bumped me, “That my dear sister would be because you are Kayden. Psycho, sadistic and majorly sick.”

“Shut up pervert,” rolling my eyes, I strutted to Alice and swung around with my fierce face (Jason is fond of telling me that it makes me look like a demented cat; eyes crossed, mouth gaping. Oh yeah, it was hot). Laughing at everyone’s facial expression, I turned around to face Alice and Bella. “Hello ladies, you going my way?”

Giggling at me, Bella almost fell over but Edward caught her. I had learned at lunch that Alice was dating Jasper, Bella with Edward and Rose and Emmett had recently broken up. I would say recently since I had witnessed it this morning. “You are precious, you know that? You’ve got the perfect balance of mature and immature, reckless and sensibility. You are damn near perfect.” Snorting, Alice gave me a hug.

“I’m perfect?” jaw dropping, tears welling up in my eyes, I cussed “I don’t wanna be fucking perfect. Perfect is for Barbie dolls.”

Surprised, she jumped back and Jason burst out laughing at me.

“Class. Line up, today we are playing basketball,” oh shit.

An hour later.

“How the hell did you manage to throw the ball at the hoop and have it go in the opposite direction, sis?”

Shrugging, I hoisted my bag over my shoulder and shut my locker.

“It was very amusing how it hit coach in the face.” Grinning at me, Edward nodded while Bella slipped her arm into his.

“Agreed; you know you two should come over and hang out.” Offering a smile, Bella dropped her head onto Edward’s shoulder.

“Sure why not. You in sis?” Jason asked slamming his own locker door.
Shaking my head, I thought quickly, “Nah you go, I have more shit than you to put away. Call me when you want picked up though. It was nice meeting you guys, see you later,” snagging the keys from Jason I struggled to keep a smile on my face.

I hated crowds, it’s the reason why I was considered a geek, emo, loner back in Vancouver. I couldn’t socialize properly; I stuttered, I blushed, I tripped, pretty much I managed to embarrass myself to the extreme and had actually managed to hurt someone being me. Emilia Hart had been in the hospital for two months before she could even be considered for release. I had only tripped on the stairs and stumbled into her, sending her flying down three flights of stairs.

I avoided them as best I could and anything that could be potentially dangerous which is why P.E was not at the top of my ‘Let’s do this’ list.

I was home within 20 minutes. I had a drink poured five minutes after stepping into the quiet and still house. Slamming back a shot of tequila, I grabbed my rum and coke and my smokes and stepped out onto my porch. Opting to take a walk, I ran back inside, slipped my converse on and locked up before running off into the woods.

Humming to myself, I admired the way the light filtered through the trees. I was far from being a nature freak but I could enjoy it and think it was beautiful when I saw it. Forks was very green and it rained a lot and I loved that. It was that kind of weather that made my day, made me happy. I had to laugh when many of the wildlife ran away from me. But the ones that followed me were so cute.

Singing to myself I heard a waterfall in the distance so picking up my pace, I giggled when a rabbit that had been practically beside me, picked up its pace with me. Suddenly I emerged into the most beautiful clearing I had ever seen. There were wild flowers growing all over the place, in ever color imaginable. The water fall I had heard lay to my right; the water pooling into a mini lake, its water rippling gently when more water cascaded into it. Spinning around to take it all in, I could only think of one word to describe the meadow; Angelic.

Jumping when I heard something behind me I spun around quickly only to have my eyes meet -
♠ ♠ ♠
Really if you guys had a problem with the pictures in the layout all you had to do was say so and I could have changed it. Instead you reported me. If I knew who you were I would be giving you hell because that layout was only temporary until I could find time to make the prefect one for the story. Next time, if there is a problem, instead of reporting it, could you just inform me of the problem and I will fix it for you. I am not a bad person and I ask all the time if there is a problem tell me. SO please, next time just let me know instead of reporting it.

*Deep Breath and release*

Thanks to everyone that reads The Only Exception. I am so glad you like it. And to those of you who read my other stories. I'm glad you like them too.

On a happier note:
I am looking for another banner for this story but for Rose and Jason if anyone is interested.

Love,
Devon

P.S.
I already have the next part started and it will be up tonight. PROMISE.