‹ Prequel: You Belong With Me
Status: Finished :)

Without You Around

010

As nervous as I was, I made sure to sit ultra still in hairdressers chair as she styled my hair. My makeup had already been applied, and mainly consisted of blush and natural looking eye shadow with a few purple accents.

“Alright Addison, all done,” Lisa, hairdresser said as she sprayed a veil of hairspray over my hair.

“Thank you so much Lisa,” I said turning to face the mirror.

I smiled at the loose barrel curls she had put in my long hair, and the small section she had pulled up. My bangs were sweep to the side, and straightened. Alice came up holding my blusher veil, and helped me slide it on without messing up my hair.

“You look absolutely gorgeous,” she said giving me a soft hug, “I’m so happy for the both of you.”

“That means a lot Alice,” I said returning the hug, “Thank you for being here throughout everything with me. It means a lot.”

She was about to respond, but we were interrupted by a knock at the door. I walked over with a confused face, and opened it to reveal my mom standing in the dress she was wearing to the wedding. I hugged her excitedly and ushered her inside.

“Addison, you look absolutely amazing,” she said giving me a kiss on the cheek, “I can’t believe you’re getting married in less than an hour. Where does the time go?”

“I can’t believe it either Mom,” I said biting my lip, “And I cannot wait.”

“You two will be so happy together,” she said with a warm smile, “Now, I have something to give you, to help with the borrowed aspect.”

She reached into her small clutch and produced a velvet earring box. She opened it, and I let my eyes grow wide at the site in front of me.

“These were your Great Grandmas favorite earrings,” she said handing over the box, “She wore them on her wedding day, and they match the colors in your ceremony almost perfectly.”

“Wow, mom, they’re so beautiful,” I said running my fingers over them in awe, “Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome,” she said with a smile, “Now put them on, we need to get you into your dress and down into the limo.”

I put them on, and turned to my bridal party only to notice that they were all in their dresses with their hair and makeup done. I took off my sweat suit, before allowing the girls to help me slide into my dress. Molly zipped it up from behind, while Reegan helped me adjust the skirt and put on my garter.

I slid on my lapis heels, and hitched up my dress as we made our way to the limo awaiting us at the hotels entrance. We all piled in and drove the few miles to the church where we were holding the ceremony.

When we arrived at the church we went to the back room, where the photographer was set up. I took pictures with my family, as well as the bridal party before getting into position behind the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

The soft Piano music started to play, and the doors opened. The bridal party shuffled in slowly, and before I knew it, it was time for me to walk down the aisle. I linked arms with my dad, and waited as the bridal march started playing before I took the first step into the crowded room.

I looked straight ahead, and caught Danny’s glance. He had a huge smile on his face, and I was positive that I had one equally as huge on mine. I glanced at the people around me, and blinked off the bright flashes of their cameras. When I finally reached Danny, my dad handed me off and took a seat next to my mom. We walked up to the 2 steps, and stood in front of the pastor with our hands clasped together.

While the pastor went through the beginning of the wedding ceremony I couldn’t take my eyes off of Danny. We mouthed a few things to each other, and before we knew it, we were being prompted to say our vows.

“Addison, from the day I met you, I knew that I wanted to end up with you. You captured my heart, and have yet to give it back,” he said with his smile growing, “You’ve taught me a lot about myself, and I can’t wait to learn even more with you in the future. Like I said when we first fell in love, you belong with me.”

“Danny, I knew I was in love with you the moment I saw you. I was instantly intrigued by you, and you’ve kept me that way ever since. You bring out my best qualities, and make me feel like nothing in the world is wrong,” I said with a few tears in my eyes, “I love you with all of my being, and I don’t know what I’d do without you around.”

I brushed a single tear away, before the pastor asked Andrew, the best man, for our rings. He took them both in his palm, before having Danny recite after him.

“With this ring, I thee wed,” Danny said before slipping the shimmering band onto my finger.

I repeated the same speech Danny had, and slid the ring onto his finger. The pastor said a few final words, before getting to my favorite part of the whole wedding.

“For the first time, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Kurily,” he said with a smile, “You may now kiss the bride.”

Danny gently cupped my face in his hands, before pressing his lips to mine softly. I smiled as I returned the kiss, before separating form him, and facing the clapping crowd. Danny and I grabbed hands as we made our way down the aisle full of smiles.

We went into the limo I had taken to the church, and took of towards the hotel where we were holding the reception.

“I love you so much, Danny,” I said leaning over to kiss him again.

“I love you too, Addy,” he said kissing me back, “I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, and it’s all thanks to you.”

“Ditto,” I said before closing the gap once more.

For the rest of the night we both had smiles plastered as we danced around and talked with our family and friends. Mixed in with the smiles were tears of happiness and joy, as well as tons of well wishes.

By the end of the night, there were only a few people left in the ballroom. I was slow dancing with Danny, and I couldn’t help but to look up at his smiling face. He looked back down at me, and kissed me tenderly causing the butterflies to flutter in my stomach.

I knew I was exactly where I was meant to be, and that I would forever be in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END
Thank you guys so so so so so so so much for following this story :) It means the world to me, seriously. Thank you to those that commented, and the silent subscribers as well :)
I would love to hear your thoughts on the story one final time :)

I've also started a new Brian Dales story :)
I would love if you'd check it out :) Punch-Drunk Love