‹ Prequel: You Belong With Me
Status: Finished :)

Without You Around

004

Since Danny and I had our talk two weeks ago, things couldn’t have been going any better. The tour was running smoother, since the tension had been let up, and the parties had gotten increasingly better. Tonight would be another one of those nights, considering it was Halloween.

I tied the simple black cape around my shoulders, before snapping on my mask and making my way out of the dressing room. Everyone was already dressed and warming up, so I decided to walk around the venue and get myself acquainted.

“I’d let you save me any day, Robin,” I heard Danny’s voice say from behind me.

“Same for you, Batman,” I said turning around to face him, “Although, your abs are a tad to fake for me.”

“You know my body is way better than this foam one,” he said laughing and pulling me into a hug and kiss, “But you look absolutely stunning in that leotard and tights Addy.”

“Thanks,” I said blushing a little, “Although my hip bones look weird because of the barbells.”

“Nah, makes it more mysterious,” he said winking, “How about we grab a drink? The only fans in here right now are Hustlers and they’ll be too engrossed in the band we won’t be bothered.”

“I like that idea,” I said grabbing his hand and starting towards the bar.

Danny and I got a few weird glances from the fans, considering we were the only ones in costume so far, but I just shrugged it off and kept walking. We ordered our respective drinks, mine being a strawberry daiquiri, and sat on the barstools and talked about the plans for the night.

“I’m pretty sure we’re going to a bar with karaoke,” Danny said sipping his Miller.

“Oh man, I love singing karaoke,” I said laughing, “Especially on Halloween when everyone’s plastered.”

“Same here,” he said laughing.

We finished up our drinks, before ordering another round to drink backstage considering the door were getting ready to open. We stood side stage as the venue filled up, and stayed there until The Friday Night Boys were almost done playing. It was then time for me to get Hey Monday’s stage set up.

Their set went smoothly, and once they were done they headed to our hotel across the street to shower and get ready for the clubs later that night. I decided to stay and watch All Time Low, just so I could hang backstage with Danny. It was nearing the end of their set, and Danny was switching Alex’s guitar, when Alex looked over at me with an evil smirk.

“Now, you’ve all met our Batman for the night! Who would like to meet our Robin!?” he asked earning a chorus of screams from the audience, “Go get her Batman!”

I tried to back away and run, but was restrained by both Matt’s who pushed me forward a little. Danny reached me, and scooped me up before taking me onstage and setting me next to him and Alex.

“Since this is our last song, I thought we’d have these lovely play guitar for us. You know the drill you guys!” Alex said before Danny and I went to our respective sides of the stage again.

The boys started playing Dear Maria, and when it got the “breakdown” near the end Jack tossed me his guitar while Alex threw his to Danny. I played the song I had been accustomed to playing during Warped, and loved the feeling. Once the song was done, I walked across the stage and helped Danny put the guitars away before going back to doing stuff for Hey Monday.

-----------------------------------------------

The bass from Telephone pounded through the PA system in the overcrowded club and shook my whole body. I was currently pressed firmly against Danny and our bodies were moving to the beat in the middle of the ocean of people. I was more than a few drinks in, and could feel the alcohol taking over my body. When the music came to a halt, and the DJ announced the beginning of Karaoke, I was quick to let Danny go and head to the raised platform.

Alex, Jack and Flyzik had made it there before me and were first to go on. They all, very drunkenly, sang Backstreet’s Back while dancing and stumbling around the stage. When their song was over everyone cheered for them, and I hugged them as they walked off stage.

“Maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep. I got a sick obsession, I’m seein’ it in my dreams,” I sang as Ke$ha’s song started playing.

I was still sipping on my beer while singing, which wasn’t the best decision, since I was already drunk. All I could think of was that it must be what Ke$ha feels like every time she sings.

Once the song was done, I hopped down from the stage and into Danny’s arms. He squeezed me tightly, and kissed me right on the mouth before leading me back out to the dance floor.

We moved against each other while a random club mix pounded through the speakers, and finished our drinks in a matter of seconds. With every song that passed, our movements became more risqué.

“Lets get out of here,” I said as I leaned up to his ear.

In response he kissed my temple, and we stumbled towards the exit of the club. I shivered from the cold as we walked past those standing in costume, waiting to get into the club. I tried to use my cape as a makeshift jacket, but Danny pulled me into his side, and I eagerly wrapped my arms around his body. The walk to the hotel was short, and the two of us practically sprinted to the elevator and shook in anticipation as it took its time getting to our floor. We walked out, and as soon as we were in front of our room, Danny pushed me against the door and attached his lips to mine.

I fumbled to put the keycard in the door, and once it was open we stumbled through the entry way and shut the door behind us. Our lips connected once again, and we both stumbled to the bed before falling onto it.

Soon enough, our clothes were in strewn across the room and the rest of the night passed in a blur.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter :)
yep :)

I think I'm going to make tour end soon and then go onto what else I have planned.
yay or neigh?