Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 01

Jacks POV

The summers finally over. "Jack, wake up hun. You don't want to be late on the first day of school." "Ughh mom can I have five more minutes?" "Jack wake up." I jump out of bed, and head to the bathroom. My hair is a mess, I totally regret getting these skunk streaks in my hair. I take a piss and brush my teeth and head back to my room. I slip on my dark blue skinny jeans, a Blink-182 shirt and throw my converse on. I grab my backpack and run down the stairs into the kitchen. "Jack you could try to look a bit nicer." "Mom i honestly don't care." "Fine, now leave before youre late. I grab a bottle of water and a banana and walk to school.

As I walk through those doors of hell i spot my two friends, Rian and Zack. "Hey!" Zack said raising his hand up for a high five. "Hey man!" giving him a high five. "Damn Barakat, you got thin over the summer." Rian said. "I did? I didn't notice." Right as I look up I see him. "Jack? Jack! BARAKAT!" Zack slaps the back of my head. "What the hell are you staring at?" he asked. "The new kid." I point at him. "Oh him? He just moved into the house next to me last month." Rian said. "Hey Alex!" Alex jumped and pointed to himself. "Yeah you! Come here!" Rian yelled across the hallway. Alex nervously walked over to us. "Alex," Rian said "This is Zack and Jack, they're my two friends I was telling you about the other day." "H-hi" Alex said quietly I noticed he had a slight accent. "Where did you move from?" I asked. "England" He said. "Well," Zack exclaimed "Lets compare schedules before the bell rings" We all pull out our schedules. "Looks like you have math and english with Rian." I said to Alex "I have chemistry and gym with you, and you have a free period with all of us!" The bell rang. "Well off to english we go" Rian said walking away with Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is bad its 2:00 in the morning right now and this is my first story. Comments please?