Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 15

Alexs POV

We only went up and down the hill a couple times because it got cold after a while. But Jack and I were FINALLY together. We laid in the snow looking up at the sky. My head in jacks chest listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. His arms were around me. I felt safe, like if anybody tried to mess with me Jack would just beat the fuck out of them. “Jack?” I say lifting my head up. “Yeah Lex?” I give him a surprised look “You called me Lex…” “Is that okay?” “Yeah, its fine. Christmas is coming soon, what do you want?” “I already have it.” I smile as I feel my face to warm. “What do you want?” he asked. “I want you to meet my parents.” “What? We’ve only been together for a few hours.” “So? Jack, I love you and I would love it if you would meet them.” “I guess…” Jack says. We kiss. Right after I broke the kiss Rian yells “SNOWBALL FIGHT!!”

Jacks POV

Alex and I are officially a couple. Thing is, is that I haven’t exactly come out to my parents that I like a guy. Let a lone dating one. I get out of my deep thinking and pick up some snow. I make a snow ball and I nail Zack. “What the fuck?” he yells as he picks up some snow. “Ahhhh!” I run away from Zack. I know I can’t outrun Zack but its better than getting nailed in the head. I look back and Zack is catching up. I turn around and I run into Alex. “Shit, you alright?” I say as I help him up. “Yeah, I’m fine.” he says. “I’m freezing” I wrap my arms around him. “Better?” he looks up at me “Better.” “Hey guys!” Rian yells “Lets get some coffee I’m freezing my ass off.” “Lets go.” I walk over to the coffeehouse with my arms wrapped around Alex.

Alexs POV

We walk into the coffeehouse. I see Stella sitting in the corner. I quickly let go of Jack’s hand “What’s wrong?” Jack asked “Stella’s here.” I point to where she’s sitting. Jack looks up “Oh. Rian, Alex and I are gonna leave.” “Okay see you guys later.” We walk out. “Jack what are we doing?” Jack handed me his cell phone “Call your parents and ask if you can spend the night.” I dial my number “Hello?” it was my mom. “Hey mom. Can I spend the night at Jacks?” ask “Its fine if his parents are fine.” “Okay thanks.” I give Jacks phone back.

Jacks POV

“Mom! I’m home!” I yell “Okay!” “I brought a someone too!” My mom walks out of the kitchen. “Hi! I’m Mrs. Barakat. But you can call me Joyce.” “Hi, I’m Alex.” “Mom, can Alex spend the night?” “Oh that’s fine. Are his parents okay with that?” “Oh yeah they are.” Alex replied. We walk up the stairs. “Jack,” Alex started “Do you mind if I can take a shower?” “Sure,” I said “Towels are in the closet in the left by the door.” I pull out pajama pants and a shirt for Alex. “Thanks.” He said with a smile and heads to the bathroom. I change. I lay on the bed waiting for Alex. I can’t even imagine how fucked up my life would be without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
My laptop is fixed :D So i'll be posting a lot more now.