Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 25

Alexs POV

It's two days before new years. "We'll call you when we get there." My Mom says. "Okay, you two have fun." "Well if you see us on camera at Times Square it was all you mom's idea." I smile "Okay, remember it's live so don't embarrass yourselves." "Alexander." My mom says. "What?" "Isobel, the taxi is here!" My dad yells. "Okay," she says "be good." She hugs me goodbye and walks out to the taxi.

~~~

Alexs POV

IT'S NEW YEARS EVE!!! I call Jack asking when he's going to get here. "Uhh is after dinner fine?" he says "Yeah, sure that's fine." "Do you want me to bring anything over?" "Nope. My mom stocked up up on snacks." "Okay babe. See ya later." "Bye"

Jacks POV

"When are you going to Alex's house?" my mom asks. "After dinner." I reply. "Okay set the table and go get your brother and sister. We sit at the dinner table in silence. It wasn't awkward but it isn't normal to have a silent family dinner. "So Jack, is anybody else going to be at Alex's?" "No, I don't think so." I eat the last bite and I put my dishes in the sink. "Can we go now?" I ask my mom. "Hold on." She wipes her mouth with her napkin, picks up her dishes and puts them in the sink. "May, can you do to the dishes later?" "Yeah." "Let's go." I say as I run out the door.

Alexs POV

The door bell rings. I jump off the couch and run to the door. "Hey." Jack says. "Hey." I look out the door and I wave to Jacks mom. "Where do you want me to put my stuff?" he asks. "Oh I'll take it." I grab his bag. "You know Alex, I've never seen your bed room before."