Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 28

Alexs POV

I sit at free period next to Jack. I can tell that somethings wrong with him. He hasn't looked at me since Josh talked to us this morning. "Jack, whats wrong?" I ask. "What? Oh, nothing." Hes lying. "Jack you're lying." Jack looks at me with anger in his eyes. "What so you're calling me a liar?" "No bu-" Jack grabs his things and goes and sits by Olivia. "What's his problem?" I look up. Stella. "Oh, hey. I don't know." Stella sits down. "My brother told me about you and Jack." Shit. "Oh, he did?" "Yeah, but as long as you're happy that's all that matters right?" "Yeah. I was until Jack went all 'Diva Jack' on me." She giggles. "Whats so funny?" I ask. "I've known Jack since grade six. When he gets all 'diva' on you somethings wrong." "No shit, Sherlock." I say in a sarcastic tone. "Anyways how are things with you?" I ask. "Pretty good. Still single though. But I guess that no boys have interest in me." "Well, are you interested in anybody?" "Actually, yeah I am." "Really? Who?" "Someone you know.." "Can't be Rian, he met someone.." "Nope, not Rian." "Zack?" I ask. "I knew you were smart." "I can see if i could hook you two up if you'd like." "Oh can you?" She asks with a smile on her face. "I can try." "Thank you so so much!" Stella jumps on me and gives me a hug.

Jacks POV

I walk over and sit by Olivia. I couldn't go back and sit with Alex after saying that. "Hey." I say. Olivia looks up "Oh, Hey. How are things with Alex? I mean you are dating Alex right?" "Yeah I am, and it isn't going too well." "Oh. Okay" She goes back to her homework. "Aren't you going to ask why?" I ask. "No, I mean that's kinda private isn't it?" "Whatever, anyways, Stella's older brother, Josh, was all up in Alex's face about dating me." "Oh yeah I saw that." "And I feel horrible about it. I feel like I didn't do anything about it." "Why didn't you do anything?" She asks. "Because I don't want to ruin my rep." "Jack Barakat protecting his rep? That's new." She smiles. "Shut up." I look over at Alex. Hes hugging Stella.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be nice (:
xx
Kashi