Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 03

Jacks POV

The bell rang meaning school was over for the day. Alex, Rian, Zack and I walked out of school. “Well see you guys around.” Rian said walking away with Alex “Yeah pretty cool meeting you Alex.” I replied. “Yeah see you guys.” Zack said. And we walk our separate ways home. “Jack! Jack!” I turn around seeing a small petite girl chasing after me. I can’t remember her name, was it Olivia? Yeah I think its Olivia. “Oh hey. Olivia right?” “Yeah I’m surprised that you actually know my name…” “Uhh so what do you need?” “I was wondering… if you wanted to, I don’t know maybe go see a movie this weekend?” I didn’t know what to say I mean I didn’t want to be mean and say no… “Sure.” Fuck did I really just say that? “Really? So it’s a date?” “Uhh yea.” DAMMIT. “Sweet. So I guess I should go now.” she says turning on her heel. I turn around and walk home.

I walk home thinking about that mistake I just made. I enter the front door and close it shut. “Jack, honey? Is that you?” “Yea mom I’m home.” “How was your first day?” “Okay I guess. Made a new friend, his name is Alex. He moved from England and he plays guitar.” “Oh that’s nice. Well dinners going to be ready in an hour.” “Okay.” I said as I walk up the stairs. I grab my laptop and check my email. “Hey dude” Rian IM’s me “Wanna hang this weekend?” “Sorry bro I can’t I got a date.” “With who?” he asks “Olivia, we’re gonna see a movie.” “Oh cool. Well I gotta go see ya tomorrow.” “bye.” I reply. “Jack!” my mom yells “Dinners ready!” “Okay mom!” I run down the stairs.

Alexs POV

“Hey mom!” “Oh hi Alex. How was your first day of school?” “Pretty cool. Rian from next door introduced me to his two friends, Zack and Jack. Zack plays guitar and bass and Jack plays the guitar.” “Cool dinners going to be ready in ten minutes.” “okay” I turn on the TV and flip through the channels. Not able to get Jack out of my head.