Sequel: Wake Up Call
Status: Complete (:

Who Do I Want? What Do I Need?

Chapter 09

Jacks POV

I waited for Alex to get online. “Jack you fucking asshole.” Rian said when I told him about Olivia. “I never really liked her.” I replied “Then why did you date her? He asked “because I wanted to see if I could start to like her you know? Plus, I didn’t want to be mean.” “Whatever, gotta go.” Right as Rian logged off Alex logged on. 'Hey." I said trying to make conversation "Hey." “I broke things off with Olivia.” I said “I fucking saw that. I feel bad for her.” “Look Alex, the only reason I broke things off with her is because I-” Shit. “-I like you more than a friend Alex.”

Alexs POV

“I like you more than a friend” Jack IMed. My jaw dropped. “Jack,” I started “I’m dating Stella.” I replied. “Oh. never mind then. Gotta go eat dinner bye.” What the fuck did I just do? I just pretty much rejected the guy I pretty much love. I went down grabbed my dinner ate it in my room. Finished my homework and fell asleep. Hoping my dreams will tell me something.

Jacks POV

Fuck its too late now. I blew it. I blew it with Olivia, I blew it with Alex. I should’ve asked Alex to the movies or something when I had the chance. My cell rang, Olivia. “Liv?” “Liv? Since when did you did you call me that?” Olivia asked. “Since I’ve realized I’ve made the biggest fucking mistake of letting you go.” “Oh uh okay.” she replied sounding confused. “Liv, can you give me another chance?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Im going to leave you guys hanging for a while. Comment?