Making Love Miss Evil

“Why cant I go into my firence’s room?”

I was awaken by my door being slam, then by me being shaken. I open my eyes and look at the person. I saw it was Miraz. I pull the blanket over my chest. “yes lord Miraz?” I ask not wanting him in my bed chambers. “where his he?” he asked angry, his face red. “who?” I ask not knowing what he was talking about. “don’t play stupid with me.” he said razing his hand like he was going to hurt me, then I see in the corner of my eye. My door opens, “Lord Miraz!” said the Professor. Miraz looked over at him, that both gave evil glares then Miraz hit me across the face then walked out my face felt as if it was on fire. The Professor ran over. “Princess Allison, are you okay?” he asked. “My cheek feels like it is on fire. Professor what is going on?” I ask, confessed. “well,” he exhaled “Prince Caspian as ran away.” I gasp. My eyes water up. “Why?” I ask my voice cracking. He looked down. “I don’t know.” then he got up in a hurry and got to the door. Right before opening it he looked back at me. “If I were you I would watch my back Princess. Things will happen that will make you very mad, and upset” he said then left. I could not believe what I was hearing. How could or would Caspian leave. I got out of my bed and I put on my robe.

I ran to my door then open it. Then I ran to Caspian’s room. When I got there, there was three soldier. “Move aside.” I say. “I am sorry princess Allison but we have orders not to let any one in at this time.” Said one soldier, he had brown hair and brown eyes. “well I am ordeing you to open that door now.” they all looked at each other. “Well open it the Princess said so.” said a voice. I look back and the Perofessor was there I smiled at him, he gave a sad smile. “We are sorry but we can’t we are not let you in. please leave.” I looked at them evil then walked back to my room. The Perofressor be hide me. When I got to my room I pasied , the Professor was there as well. “Why cant I go into my firence’s room?” I ask putting my hands in the air. “You can’t see his room because Miraz dose not want you to.” said the Perofessor. I nodded. “I just wanted to get a few things that were mine out of his room.” I say only half true. “give them time Princess. Then I am sure you can see the room.” he said. “You are acting like some one died there.” I say mad as I can get. “you just need to clam down” he said. “I will not clam down, my Firence is gone six days before we are to be marryed and two weeks before he is to be king, why would he just get up and leave?” I ask exhaling. I sit on my bed. I look at him. “was it me?” I ask. He seems to get in to gear. “No no it was most likely the pressure of becoming the next king.” he said try to make me feel better. “well I am going to find him.” I say getting up and walking over to my dresser. I got a bag and then put my clothes in it and a few of Caspian’s things. “you cant” he said. “and why not. I am only here for Caspian. He is not here so I have no reason to.” he looked at me I put my on a cloak it was black with a green inside. And I also got int the changing room and changed into a green dress.

Then I walked out of my room. I ran down to the stabiles got to my horse. I got to the gates. There was one solider. “Princess no one can go out at this time in less you have papers” “he said. I looked at him. Think I thought of something. “there in my back bag can you please get them for me.” I asked/order. He did he walked behide my horse. right when he was about to touch my bag. I kicked my horse. And my horse kicked him. He got knocked out and I just road off. Smiling waving to the soldiers in the watch towers. They waved back with friendly smiles not knowing what I did.

~Caspian Prov.~

I was showing Peter and his family the hide out. They seemed okay with it. We all started talking around the square. Then a dwarf ran in. he was out of breath and looked to be hit with a arrow. Ever one looked at him. Lucy ran over to him and healed him. Peter walked over to him. “Who did this? Was it a Telmarine?” he nodded. “yes, but it was not a soldier.” ever one looked at him. “It was a woman.” ever one stopped. “she was running from the soldiers, they were close be hide her and I thought about saving her but I saw she had a weapon and so I attacked her I will I had not. Here is the arrow.” he said pulling out the arrow. I saw the Purple and I knew it was her it was Allison. “I say we hunt her down, before she gives off our area.” Peter says. “What?” I ask. “Hunt her down before she tells anyone of our area.” he says. “You mean kill?” I ask heart broken at the idea. “Yes if needed” he said. “What NO! not a option” I said not going to let that happen. “whats wrong with you?” Susan asked. I walked over to the Dwarf. “What did the horse look like?” I asked. “Um white with a brown face.” I smiled. “and her how did she look?” I asked smiling like a fool. But I did not care Allison was with in my grasp. “Um she was wearing a black cloak and a purple dress and um had black hair.” “Why dose it matter?” Peter asked annoyed. I got up off the floor. “It’s her she alive and safe. I have to find her.” I smiled and started running to my horse. Peter grabbed me. “Who is this girl?” he asked. “It’s princess Allison.” “Who?” he said looking at me like I was crazy. I pushed his hand away. I smiled and ran. Ever one after me. They flowed me

~Allison Prov~
I was resting by a lake or something when I heard some things moving I walked over to Lilly got my bow and my sword. I pulled out the bow. Then pointed it at a area I saw a blonde young man come out. I pulled back and right when I shot I got pushed down moving the arrow off. I started punching and hitting the man who was on top of me. There was people around me. Not drawing weapons just watching. “Allison stop it’s me Caspian” he said holding me down my hands above my head. I looked at him “Caspian?” he nodded smiling. “it’s really you?” I asked not knowing. “Yes” he said my hands were let go and I hugged him and I smiled. And started crying. Caspian held my head. “Shh there is no reason to cry I am here now.” he said. I heard a girl say ‘o please’ then a ‘huss’ I kissed his cheek and he kissed mine. He got off me. “come on no princess should be on the ground.” he held a hand out. I got up on my own. Caspian looked confuted. “Allison?” he asked.