Making Love Miss Evil

“I am High King Peter”

I looked at him, then ever one else. I saw animals ever where. I was not going to ask. There was a girl with brown hair and light eyes. She looked upset or something. Then there was a little girl who looked sweet and she had light brown hair and dark blue eyes. Then there was a teenage boy with dark brown hair almost black. He looked like he was going to be sick or something. Then there was a blonde hair boy who looked like he was going to die of boredom or something. “Ok, Caspian who is this girl?” said the blonde hair man-boy. “This is Princess Allison, my Firence.” he said smiling at everyone. I did a low bow. “You had to run to get her?” said the girl with light eyes. “Susan!” said Peter. He then walked up to me no longer looking board but full of life. “I am High King Peter” said the blonde one. “I am King Edmund.” said the boy with dark hair. “I am Queen Lucky and this is my sister Susan” said the sweet girl. I smiled “Its very night to meet all of you.” I said. “We need to get back before someone see us.” said a short man. I screamed. And jumped over to Caspian. He put his arms around me. “What’s got her jumping?” said a even shorter man. Then a mouse said. “I think she dose not know we are Narnia’ins” My eyes opened big. “you you talk!?” I said shocked. “Yes don’t you?” said the short short man-boy.” “I think I need to sit down” I said. Then I hear Caspian Chuckle. “what’s so funny!?” I asked. “You.” “what so funny about me?” “your scared of the things you always dreamed of meeting.” “well I never thought I would really met them, they were only in books.” I said looking at them oddly. “well hes right we should get back.” said Susan. They all nodded and Caspian helped me on my horse. Then he got on his. We road next to each other. “Why did you run away?” I asked as we walked to where ever. “Miraz tried to have me killed…” I looked at him he was looking down. “He wants the thrown for him and his son.” I looked down. “o..” I said feeling bad for thinking of so may bad things. I looked up when I felt the sun on my face there was a big opening and then a huge building. We were in the middle of the field when Caspian said something. “What did you think when I left?” he asked me. I was thinking if I should tell him or not. But in the end I did. “I thought you did not want to marry me. That you were running away so you would not have to live with me. Or something.” he looked down and so did I. I felt a warm hand on my cheek. “I love you” I looked at him. “I love you to” I said with a sweet smiled. We were at the door way. I was about to get off my horse when I feel to hands on my waist I looked up thinking it was Caspian but it was high King Peter. Helping me down I blushed and I let him help me. When I was down I found out that I am a little short I only came to his shoulder. “Um is there something you need high king?” I asked. “No” he said and walked away. Okkk then I thought and walked in with ever one. There was so much going on and there was drawing on the walls. I saw Caspian. I ran over to him. They were fighting about how they were going to fight. “There not at the castle, it’s the perfect time to strike.” “No one has ever taken that castle.” said Caspian. “So there is a first for everything.” “But its not just fighters, there are family and learned people there. What if they get dragged in?” I said voicing up. “Look I am grateful for what you have done.” “No your not! You just want him to fight by you or leave you don’t even care if he would live or die!” I said angry. Some kind of animal stepped up. “Hold your tongue you Telmarine woman when talking to high king peter.” he said I glared, then stomped off.

Soon after Caspian came out and found me in his bed area. I looked behide me. “I asked a mouse where you room was” I said with a sad smile. He crawled over the bed and kissed my shoulder. “He had no right to talk to you like that!” I said turning to him annoyed and mad. “And you had no right to talk to him like that in front of all his people.” Caspian said I opened my mouth. He kissed my cheek. Then stood up and closed the door taking off his armored shirt and letting it fall to the floor. He walked over to the bed and lay down. “In a few days we are going to attack the castle.” he said exhaling. I sighed how could he let them do that. “What about the people?” I asked he exhaled. “That is why you will make a great queen. Always thinking about the people.” he said moving some of my hair. “Caspian!?” I yelled wanting him to stay focus. “You should not worry.” I nodded then stood up so my back was to him. “Caspian could you help me?” I asked looking over my shoulder. He stood I felt and heard the untying of my corset when it was done I pushed it forward and pulled my dress leaving me in my under clothing. I felt his arms go around me, making collapse the heat from his chest was inviting. I rolled my head back so it hit his shoulder. Caspian helped himself to my neck and whatever part of my chest he could find. I moaned lightly.

“Caspian!?” came a voice, the door opened and I gasped turning so my chest and Caspian’s where touching. Then I felt his arms around me. Keeping safe. “O I am sorry.” Peter said I looked back and I saw Peter looking at me. He then looked at Caspian. “We need to talk about strategy.” Caspian nodded. Then closed the door and left. I exhaled. “I hate him.” I whispered, he kissed the top of my head. “shh, he is just doing what he finds best for his people.” “He is going to get them killed” I said looking him in the eye. “You killed.” I said kissing his lips. He rubbed my sides. “Don’t go.” I said putting my arms around his neck then in his hair. “I must” he said looking down at my lips. I kissed his lips. He kissed back soon. “Na, Allison” he said in a moan. I started to kiss his neck. “Allison I-I must go.” he said breathing heavy. “Your words say you must leave but your body tell me something different. Caspian. ” I said looking him in the eye feeling his lower area on my inner thigh. “That is why I must leave.” he said smiling down at me taking his hand to my hair kissing my lips lovingly. I sighed, moving away after a moment.

I was reading in my robe a nightgown under it, just some books on the past. I heard a knock on my door and made sure my robe was closed. Then opened the door, it was King Edmund. “Hello.” he said kind of nervous. I smiled warmly at him. Not wanting him to be scared of me. “Hello, King Edmund.” I said bowing a little, letting him in. he was blushing a little. “I hope I am not bothering you, princess.” he said I smiled shaking my head. “Do you need something king Edmund?” I asked confused to the visit. He nodded. I waited. “My brother high king peter, he well…” he seemed un able to find words. I sighed, “Dose he want to say sorry?” I asked gigging knowing that was not it. “No!” he said like he never would. “But he would like to know what you thought of the fighting plans tonight where you to could talk freely about it?” I blinked a few times. He want to know what I thought. “But I am no one of impotent in any military uses.” I said putting a hand to my chest. “He knows but he was hoping you could tell him if his plan was putting anyone in danger out of the military, you seemed to know the castle pretty well.” he said trying to get me to come. His brother to pride to come here. Also was more then likely to busy, Peter also did not want to be seen in my chambers where a younger man like Edmund would not bother Caspian. “Alright of course.” I said smiling in amusingly. “O one last thing. That I have to ask. don’t let Caspian come. Peter will feel he has to out do him. You know my sword his better then yours.” I giggled thinking. “Alright I will not let him come, but I will tell him.” I informed him. He smiled nodding then wave as he left. “He was so cute!” I thought as I sat back down.