Status: Kaner, yum:)

No One Else.

There are days when I want to walk up to you and scream in your face, “No one else gets you like I do, now let’s get the hell out here.”

------

Patrick Kane and Aure Daniels had to put up with each other growing up as kids, being around the same age they where forced together by their parents and even too strangers, you could tell that the pair absolutely hated each other.

But like any hate relationship, love has to sneak its way into everything and soon Aure finds herself deep into a two year crush on Patrick.

After graduating from college, Aure’s mother had mentioned that she was struggling to find a job and Patrick’s mother was the first to jump up and find her a job which so happened to be with the training staff of the Chicago Blackhawks.

Aure had desperately tried to refuse the offer and yet finds herself in an official Blackhawks work shirt working seven hours a day, traveling with the team and even befriending some of the guys, having no idea that she has and has always caught the eye of Patrick Kane.

Both parties suffer from bouts of jealousy as they see the other flirt with different people day in and day out until one of them finally cracks and they soon both realize that no one else gets each as they do.

-----

Aure Daniels
Patrick Kane

-----

Word Count: 2,073

-----

Disclaimer: I do not own Patrick Kane and his adorable ass. Anyway, his picture makes me laugh every single time. It’s just so damn cute. I hope you enjoy this, it is for this contest. I hope you enjoy this. Roy