Status: Kaner, yum:)

No One Else.

No One Else.

Aure

“Sure you can slip your hand underneath my dress Kaner, I’m a slut, I wouldn’t mind.” I found myself murmuring as the blonde that was whispering something in Kaner’s ear hung all over him. Patrick had that damn lop sided smirk on his face as his hands ran up and down her sides. She was cute, I’d give her that, but she wasn’t me.

“What are you over here mumbling under your breath lil’ bit?” Adam asked as he slide into the bar stool next to me. Tonight was a fundraiser for the Chicago Blackhawks charity and every player and staff member was forced to attend. I looked up and glared at Adam as I reached for my dirty martini.

“I hate when you call me that.” I huffed at him. Adam just threw me a shit eating grin before he threw his head back and laughed. Lil’ bit, short for little bitter, which Adam has called me ever since he found out that I a nearly two year crush on Patrick. He has teased me about it but nonetheless tried to help me out with the situation.

“But it’s true, you are my little bitter.” Adam cooed as he pinched my cheeks. I swatted his hands away as I threw him another dirty look before I looked down at my dress and then back at the slut that hung off of Kaner.

“Stop that.” Adam huffed at me. I looked up at him, my large blue eyes held confusion as I tilted my head to the side.

“Stop what?” I asked him.

“Doubting yourself, you look absolutely stunning tonight, Kaner nearly broke his neck.” Adam said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes at him but blushed nonetheless. I wore a black dress covered in sequins, it had an open back and it flowed to the floor, the front had plunge so deep that it stopped a few inches above my navel, it was tasteful yet painfully teasing. My skin was pale so I had a shade of bright red lip stick on my lips and dark mascara and shadow around my bright blue eyes. I had never gotten so dressed up; the guys didn’t even recognize me when I had first walked in.

I cursed slightly as my five inch heels got caught in a crack in the pavement. I huffed at myself for being so short, which forced me to where high heels. I tugged on my foot which sent me stumbling forward.

I sighed in relief as I finally made it to the back door, skipping the red carpet in which they had rolled out of for the players and staff and snuck my way around back. I opened the door and walked through the kitchen getting crazed and confused looks as I strutted through the chefs and servers.

I made my way through the kitchen door and scanned the room. I smiled as I spotted Patrick Sharp, Adam Burish, Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook standing around each other. I made my way over to them and tapped Brent on the shoulder.

“My, don’t you clean up well there Brent, I’m surprised that your tie matches your shirt this time.” I said with a coy smirk. Brent stared at me with confusion written all over his face as he stared into my eyes. I blinked few times before I waved my hand in front of his face.

“Burish what the hell is wrong him?” I questioned. Adam looked at me before looking at my chest and then back at my face. Typical Burish.

“My tits aren’t my eyes Bur, how many times do I have to tell you to talk to her face not her chest.” I said with a snort. Adam looked at me with his mouth open before he rubbed his eyes with his hands.

“Aure?” he questioned. I looked around at all the guys.

“Who else would with be?” I snapped at them. They where really starting to creep me out. I nervously ran my hand across my up do, my long pale blonde hair up and swooped away from my face.

“Do I look that bad?’ I quickly questioned.

“Hell no.”

“Fuck no.”

“Where have you been hiding this?”

“Oh my god.”

They all spoke at once. I bit my lip to hide my giggle. I smiled as the guys let out a slew of compliments but my smile soon flattened as I smelled the scent of Axe Chocolate body spray in the air. Patrick was close, but how close? My insides tightened at the thought of Patrick begin close to me.

“Seabs, there is no way in hell that you could pull someone as beautiful as this.” I heard Patrick before I felt his arm sling across my shoulders, his skin upon mine made my pale face burn. I turned to look up at him and raised my pale blonde eyebrow. Patrick looked down at me and his smile immediately fell.

“Aure.” He breathed out.


-----

Patrick

“That is so funny, like you are the funniest guy on the team.” She said to me. I had no idea what her name was. She had reminded me a handful of times but the name wouldn’t register in my mind, not when she was here. Not when she was here and she was wearing what she was wearing. Her creamy white skin exposed to the wondering eyes of my teammates made my blood boil. For some strange reason, the pit of my stomach tightened as I saw Burish slip into the stool beside her, a sly smirk on his face.

She was nothing short of gorgeous to me. Her pale skin brought out by her bright red lips and her bright eyes brought out by the dark shadow she wore, making her innocent blue eyes piercing and cat like. She was so tempting as she tilted her head to the side and gave Adam the most innocent look I had ever seen. Adam then said something to her which intern made her roll her eyes at him. They both laughed before her eyes slide to mine and I looked back down to the chick that talked absentmindedly about something that I didn’t give a damn about.

“Isn’t that just funny?” Was the first thing I heard when I finally tuned into her rambling. I looked at her with a blank look before I put on my best smile and laughed as if my life depended on it. Someone elbowed me and I turned to see Jonathan giving me the eye before he smirked and looked back at his girlfriend.

“Oh Patrick, we just so get each other, I mean we are just perfect together.” The girl mused as she laced our fingers together. Sure the chick was cute, but she had lost her fucking mind. I didn’t know shit about her, hell I didn’t even know her name and now she thought we where perfect for each other and all this other bullshit.

“Yeah, sure.” I mumbled out. My attention was caught when I saw Andrew Ladd slide behind Aure and whisper something in her. She blushed a deep red before Andrew leaned back in and whispered something else to her. He grabbed her hand and led her off into the crowd. I tried to desperately follow them with my eyes but soon lost them.

“Hey, can you hold that thought for a second, I just need…” I couldn’t even finish my sentence before I took off into the crowd, weaving threw people left and right.

-----

Aure

“You know Kaner has been undressing you with his eyes and throwing knives into Burish’s back all night, right?” I heard someone whisper too me. I looked up to see Andrew Ladd smiling down at me. I blushed a deep red before I let out a nervous laugh.

“Shut up and stop trying to cheer me up.” I huffed at him.

“Follow me, I’ll show you how right I am.” Andrew told me. I eyed him before I grabbed his out stretched hand and followed him into the busy crowd. He leaded me to the restrooms and soon dropped my hand and leaned against the wall across from me.

“You and Kaner are still stuck in the pre-k days, picking on each other and shit like you are two.” Andrew said with a laugh.

“Shut up. Someone might here you.” I hissed at him as I looked back and forth down the hallway, it was completely empty.

“No one is in here, hell it would be helpful if Kaner was here so you could tell him how much you like him.” Andrew mused with a smug smile. I let out a frustrated sigh as I placed my hand on my forehead.

“I’m starting to think that I will never catch his eye. Do you know how many times I tried to go out with men and every time I would look into their eyes I would always find myself murmuring about how they aren’t that same stormy grey color as his.” I said as I kicked my heel into the deep red carpet.

“Trust me, Kaner is the same way.” Andrew said.

“Are you kidding me? Patrick goes threw woman as fast as a stripper sheds her clothing. He doesn’t even notice me.” I said to him.

“Is that why his breath was taken away when he realized it was you?” Andrew asked with a smirk.

“Everyone’s breath was taken away; no one’s ever seen me in make up, not even Patrick.” I huffed.

“You’re making up excuses now.” Andrew laughed.

“Am not. What is this genius plan of your’s? Taking me back here and arguing with me about Patrick?” I asked in a annoyed tone. I was about at my wit’s end with this talk of Patrick. We had known each other since birth. I knew everything about Patrick, what he liked and what he disliked, how he acted, everything. If hasn’t happened yet then it will never happen.

“Where not arguing and trust me, my plan will make sense soon.” He said as he looked through the door on the window and smiled.

“Will you guys give it up? “ I snapped at him as I began to pace.

“I’ve watched Patrick go through woman after woman, none of them his type. They all want one thing and that is the pleasure to say they slept or had a relationship with Patrick Kane! I’ve known Patrick since birth, I know everything about him, I know what he likes in a woman and what he dislikes, hell, I know his perfect type of woman.”

“And yet, her he sits dating this stupid bimbo’s who only knows that he is worth a lot of money and he is really famous when in reality no one else will get Patrick like I do.” I huffed. My back was turned to Andrew now and I had my arms crossed over my chest, my bottom lip shaking.

“I think that is the nicest thing that you have ever said about me.” I heard Patrick say. I whipped around, my face a bright red as I stared into his stormy grey eyes. Patrick gave me a small smile as he stepped forward.

“Got damn you Andrew.” I found myself breath out as Patrick took more steps forward. He was now two feet in front of me.

“Did you mean it?” He asked me. I turned away from him, completely embarrassed by my out burst.

“Yes.” I told him softly. Patrick let a large grin spread across his face as he placed his hands gently on either side of my face and pulled me into him, giving me the most breath taking kiss.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that.” Patrick admitted with a blush.

“I’ve watched you go through so many women Pat and none of them got you, not one of them and there where days where I wanted to walk up to you and scream in your face, “No one else gets you like I do, now let’s get the hell out here.”” I told him with a shy smile. Patrick pulled my face back to his and gave me a sweet kiss.

“Good, now really, let’s get the hell out of here.” He mused with that adorable laugh of his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I didn't make any mistakes. i red through it twice. Whelp, wish me luck. I was inspired at the last minute by Christina Aguilera. Her new album is amazing, anyone who says she is copying lady gaga needs to go kill themselves. I mean hello, who was the queen of dirty first? Anyway, Roy. Comment!