Status: Coming back

Right Girl

I Know It's Real

The family left on Tuesday leaving me alone in the ginormous house. I don’t mid of course. One big house all to myself for 1 whole month! They took the brace off on Thursday. Today was Friday the day of the dance competition. I promised the group I would go watch for moral support, even though I knew I would end up feeling really sad after.

“You guys were amazing.” I said when I found the group backstage.

“We couldn’t have done it without you, Tor.” Camylle said.

“Aww, so we’re all going to the party right?” I asked shaking off the compliment.

“Um, I don’t know if I’m going.” Emma said.

“What! Why?” I demanded. She gave me a look telling me what she couldn’t say out loud. “It’s going to be so much fun.”

“Oh, alright.” She said.

We got to the party and I headed straight for the drinks, I was depressed. I need to forget this night. I know tomorrow I’ll feel guilty but right now I could care less.

I knew I was buzzed. Dancing like crazy, I went to get another drink. It was only 10 but if I drank more I’d be passed out by 11.

“Woah, Tor.” Kennedy said catching me as I stumble to him.

“Woopsie daisies.” I said giggling. ”I think I need another drink. Do you want one Kennybaby?”

“No and I think you don’t want one too” He said straightening me up.

“Yes I do.” I complained. He shook his head and turned me away from the kitchen “Oh my gosh. I love this song. Do you love this song? I love this song. Oh wait I already said I love this song, didn’t I? Oh well, Dance with me Kennedy.”

We danced for a bit then we both got tired so we stopped. I wanted to get another drink but Kennedy wouldn’t let me so instead he got me a coke. I wasn’t entirely happy.

“Natalie Victoria, are you drunk?” Rachael asked me.

“Nuh uh” I giggled.

“You are! I never thought I’d see the day Natalie Victoria Sneaux would get drunk again after that night.” She said speaking of thing we promised we never speak about.

“She’s drunk?” John asked joining our conversation.

“Johniee! Dance with me.” I yelled delighted.

“Did you give her another drink?” He asked Kennedy.

“It’s a coke.”

John stopped drinking and made sure nobody gave me anything to drink, which made me really mad. He always thinks he can just tell me what to do. So we ended up fighting, but I still got a few drinks here and there but by 1 am I was almost sober.

I found Ronnie and Rachael sitting on the couch talking. I decided to sit with them.

“Hey” I said.

“I see you’re pretty sober now.” Rachael said. I nodded.

“Good, maybe you can do that thing Rachael was telling me you were going to do.” Ronnie said winking.

“Who said I’m going to do it.” I smiled devilishly. ”I might not want to do that thing anymore.”

“You better tell us what happens.” They warned.

“I’m not sure I’m going to do it tonight.” I told them. “I don’t want to do it tipsy. I don’t even know if I’m going to do it.”

“You do and you will.”

John and I left the party at about 4 so I was really sober already. On the car ride home he asked why I even drank so much. So I told him the truth. He said he was sorry for being such a killjoy he just didn’t want me to do anything I would regret the next day, which of course I probably would had it not been for him. I thanked him for watching my back and actually staying sober for me. And by the time we exhausted the topic we were at my house. He walked me to the door.

“Night Boo!” John said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Here was my chance go up and tell him. But how, how do I tell him I like him. Think Tori, think. I needed to do something before I lost my nerve. I took a deep breath and turned around.

“Wait John.” I called after him

“Boo?” He said stopping midstep.

I walked towards him. I tiptoed up and pressed my lips unto his. I could tell he was surprised but I didn’t care. I was kissing John and it felt good. It felt right and real and sooo much better than my dream. I felt like all the cells in my body were coming alive. His lips moved perfectly with mine and I got that feeling where you feel butterflies inside. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My fingers tangled in his hair. We stood their kissing outside my house and all I could think about was how right it felt.

I made the right decision, this is where
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think?
Like it, love it, hate it. COMMENT.
It's super short but i just needed to get this out.:)
Thanks Emmathesickestkid, a.twist.of.fate and blanklikepaper.

Comments please.
Title Credit: Catch Me by Demi Lovato