Status: Coming back

Right Girl

One of those Nights

“Ok, I think someone’s had enough to drink.” I said dragging John away from the beer keg.

“Aw come on boo, don’t be a party pooper!” he said staggering back to the beer keg. But since I was the one who wasn’t intoxicated I got him out of the kitchen to the yard without and fight.

“John, it’s late! I have a class tomorrow. Come on.” I told him leading him to the car. I sat him down and buckled his seatbelt and went to the other side. As usual I ended up driving back to the house since I didn’t want to wake his family up.

I helped him upstairs to my room then got some advil and water and put it by his side. I then changed it to my pajamas and opened the pull out under the bed.

I woke up 5 hours later. Rushing to get my stuff ready. I had a class at 9 and we were going to have a quiz. I was suppose to prepare for it earlier in the day but because of the party… well you get my point. I dropped my pen holder on the floor causing John to stir.

“What time is it?” He groaned rubbing his head.

“It’s 8:30 John, go back to sleep” I told him as I made my way to the door.

“Where you going?” He asked already closing his eyes. He looked so beautiful when he was sleepy. Wait. WHAT!?!? He looks beautiful? Where did that come from? It must be the lack of sleep.

“I have a class, I’ll see you later” I said already closing the door.

I got to my class right before Professor Charmichael came in.

“Ty! I totally forgot to prepare for the quiz, you have to help me.” I pleaded.

“What?!?! You. No way! You’ll pass this you know that right you don’t have to study. You’re too smart for your own good” He said to me.

“No, Ty seriously. Just tell me some of the important things” I asked him.

The quiz was definitely a bummer. I knew about half of what came out but the rest I had to guess. I was so tired from the night before my eyes could hardly stay up. Finally the period ended, which meant Tyler and I had a 2 hour break before our last class.

“What happened to you?” he asked looking at me.

“John, He decided that we had to go to a party and he got way too drunk so I was the designated driver. We got to my house at like 3, so I only got to sleep for awhile” I told him yawning.

“Oh man, that’s tough”

“Yeah! I just want to go home and sleep.” I told him leaning my head on the table. He rubbed my back and just like that I felt a bit better.

Finally my last class ended. I drove home exhausted, ready to take a nice long shower and just lie on the bed with a book. Unfortunately luck was not on my side. The whole gang was in the living room eating chips and just hanging out. I groaned inwardly. How was I suppose to sit here and laugh around when I can barely keep my eyes open.

“Hey!! You’re back! Now we can go to the carnival!!” Pat exclaimed jumping out of his seat.

“What carnival??” I asked.

“There’s a carnival in town. We all decided to check it out!” John explained coming over to where I was standing. “You okay? You look…”

“Yea. I’m just tired. Guys I don’t think I’ll be any fun if you take me to the carnival. I’m really pooped”

“Aww. Come on Tor.” Garrett pouted coming towards me.

“Sorry Gare. You know me. Any other day I would be stoked but right now I’m too tired. Okay?”

“Okay” They all said slowly getting up and heading out.

Finally only John and i were left in the room.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for you know- last night."

"Yea sure, no problem" I told him stifling a yawn.

"I'll see you tomorrow night. We'll do something just the 2 of us, okay?" He hugged me.

I pulled away and looked at him. "What?" He asked confused.

"Um Tyler and I actually have plans for tomorrow night. Sorry" i coughed. Something flashed through his eyes. It looked like jealousy. But just as quickly it was gone.

"Oh, Okay."

"Some other time?" I asked him.

"Yeah duh!"

Was it jealousy? No, it couldn't be. Why would he be jealous anyway? He has a girlfriend.Did I want him to be jealous? I really need sleep.I am starting to imagine things. Or am I ?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucked! Sorry i put you through that kind of torture. The next one will be better, promise.
Title credit: One of Those Nights by The Cab
Comments would be awesome!!