Status: Complete.

Love Drug

Jadeyn Be My Boyfriend

Shit. Fuck. Shit!

“I was high off my ass.” It was the only excuse I could come up with.

“I know,” Jadeyn sighs sadly, head hanging low. His delicate fingers play with his clothing in his arms. The way he’s staring so longingly at the sky makes him looked like a kicked puppy and I think that once again, I’ve fucked up. “It’s not like…I believed you or a-anything.”

By the way he’s frowning I can tell that he did, in fact, believe me. And damn it, he looks so sad after what I had said. I can’t help but feel this tug at my heart telling me to just spit it out already, because this could be my only chance.

But a chance for what? A fucking relationship?

Hell no. I can’t date. I’ve never been good at it. I’m only good at fucking. All I can do is fuck, drink, and get high. I can’t care about someone. I can’t date someone. I can’t think of another person, but damn it, I’m always thinking about Jadeyn.

How can I do this though? Jadeyn knows I parties. He knows I drinks, but drugs…that is something he has no idea about. And I’m addicted. I’m an addict to cocaine. I snort it just about everyday. And what if he finds out?

Oh, fuck it. I’ve kept it a secret this long from William and Launda. I can keep it a secret from Jadeyn too.

Taking in a deep breath, I work up my courage, and say, “But drunken words are sober thoughts.”

Jadeyn’s body goes stiff and his eyes, which were once focused on the sky, now turn to me. Beautiful blue orbs stare up at me in shock and happiness. A smile breaks out onto that gorgeous face of his and I bite my lip, because right now I want to kiss him, but last time he ran off.

Of course, last time, he had no idea I liked him and I forced myself on him. This is different. So, this time, I lean in slowly, giving him all the time in the world to push me away and declare that he doesn’t want to do this. That doesn’t happen tough.

Instead, he throws his arms around my neck when I take too long and pull me in, crashing our lips. We both hiss at our teeth, which collide during impact. But after the initial shock, we kiss. It’s smooth, at first, until I run my tongue over his bottom lip.

He’s hesitant, but slowly parts his lips, allowing me access to that warm, wet cavern that I tasted not long ago. The sweet taste of Jadeyn is the only way I can explain what is at the tip of my tongue. I coil my own with his and run over every crevice I can get to.

Jadeyn moans, fingers twisting in my hair. I smirk against his lips at the sound and bring him closer to rock my hips against his on. He grunts at the unexpected action and pulls away, gasping. I grin and kiss his neck before pulling away to see his flushing face.

“Mm.” I lick my lips. “I quite enjoyed that breakfast.”

Jadeyn flushes. “It’s noon.”

“Lunch then…”

Jadeyn smiles and presses his head against my chest. I run my hands across his back and bite my lip. “Listen Jadeyn…I’m…no good at relationships. Really, anything with other human beings I am terrible at, but if you want, we could give this, us a try.”

“You could have just said, Jadeyn be my boyfriend,” he giggles cutely, looking up at me with a smile that only he can pull off. It’s so adorable, like a cute teddy bear, and really I debate on just running away with him, but decide no, he’d be sad. “But yeah…I’d like that a lot.”

“Good, because if you didn’t it wouldn’t matter,” I cackle, coming down to kiss him once more. Only this time it’s more of a simple, adoring peck than anything else.

Jadeyn brings a hand up to run delicate fingers across his bottom lip. I chuckle and run my fingers through his hair, which is so soft to the touch. After our little moment of intimacy, Jadeyn pulls away, clearing his throat in the process.

“U-Um…my grandparents h-have made lunch and uh…we should h-head down. I a-already washed your clothes,” he stutters cutely, gesturing to said clothes lying on top his dresser. He scurries to grab his own garments and darts to the bathroom, my eyes on his backside the entire time.

Shaking my head, I sigh because I honestly can’t believe I said that. I can’t believe we just did that. I can’t believe I just asked Jadeyn out. That means that we’re together, as in a couple. We’ll hold hands, hug, kiss, and cuddle. I’ll have to…take him on…dates.

Ew. I grimace at the mere thought of those lovey-dovey things. But at the same time, it sounds so promising because it’s with Jadeyn. Sweet, sweet Jadeyn really makes me enjoy everything, no matter what it is.

I change quickly and make my way downstairs. Jadeyn is standing at the stove, his grandparents grinning. I automatically assume that they’ll be ok with it, so I sneak up behind the boy, wrapping a single arm around his waist, the other resting on his hip, and I place a kiss on his jaw.

Yep, his grandparents didn’t mind because Rose giggled while Chuck let out a booming laugh at the squeak Jadeyn let out. Said boy looks back at me and sighs in relief.

“Who did you think I was, the Boogeyman?” I tease, glancing at the lunch he was currently putting on our plates. It consisted of simple burger and fries, but hey what’s wrong with that?

Jadeyn happily hands me a plate, which I take. Popping a fry into my mouth, I follow Jadeyn to the island where we both take a seat. Rose and Chuck mind their own business, but I can feel their eyes on us from time to time.

“We should really call your dad,” Jadeyn says, going for the phone, but I grab his hand before he can.

“No,” I order, giving him my best pleading look, which wins him over in no time. To be honest, I don’t want to leave, especially not now when I have Jadeyn officially. And I know if we call that horrid man that he’ll make me leave, after all, I didn’t return home last night.

Jadeyn nods and pulls away, going back to eating his lunch and telling me about how he had to do his chores today, but really didn’t want to. Then he want into rambling about how his chores suck, really Jadeyn is too cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
I met Get Scared
FUCK YEAH!
I owe Johnny something he said I have to make him something
But idk what!
-panics-

Comment&Subscribe?