Status: Complete.

Love Drug

Tasted As Good As I Expected

The day slowly fades away and the sun is beginning to set. I sigh and get off the rock I’ve been sitting on all day. Brushing the dirt off my ass, I begin my journey back to the farm, until I realize I don’t want to see that fucking dick so I go straight to Jadeyn’s instead.

Said boy is shocked to see me at his door step, but he lets me in anyways. I kick off my shoes, say hello to his grandparents and head upstairs, where he takes a seat next to me on his bed. He looks at me, concerned, but doesn’t ask questions.

I rest my head on his shoulder and state, “I’m staying the night.”

Jadeyn giggles. “I have no say in this?”

“Nah…do you not want me to or something?” I smirk.

“N-No! Of course I w-want you to stay,” Jadeyn stutters cutely and I can see the blush on his cheeks although I’m not facing him.

Pulling my head from his shoulder I chuckle, “Good.”

Jadeyn smiles sweetly and stands up, stretching his arms and yawning. He runs slim fingers through his hair and suggests I take a shower and he’ll take one after. I shrug my shoulders and do as I’m told.

Once I finish my shower I go back into Jadeyn’s room to find him standing at his dresser, probably looking for some clean boxers or something. I don’t care. I just walk over and I throw my arms around Jadeyn’s waist, immediately going to ravishing his neck. He giggles and tries to push me away, claiming that it tickles, but I simply pull him back into me and continue.

The once soft nips turn into sucks and bites. He moans and leans his head to the side, allowing me more access. His fingers run up my throat and cheek until they tangle themselves in my hair.

I run my hands down his thighs and he shivers. “B-Benji m-my grandparents…”

“Are in the living room,” I nibble softly on his earlobe. “Besides, I’m not doing anything…or is Jadeyn junior getting a little worked up?”

I run my hand over his waist and lower it until I’m cupping him through his jeans. He drops whatever it is he’s holding and bites his lip as I slowly rub his growing arousal. His hips thrust back into my own and I grunt at the feeling of his ass burying itself into my hips.

“B-Benji we c-can’t,” he whines until I spin him in my arms, placing a rough kiss to his lips. The boy shivers, but wraps his arms around my neck anyways. I run my tongue over his bottom lip and he easily grants me entrance.

Our tongues mingle, dance together, before tangling in a heated battle for dominance. I push his back where it belongs and he mewls at the feel of my wet muscle searching every little crevice of his mouth. His sweet taste is enough to keep me there until my lungs are begging for air.

We pull apart panting, but it doesn’t stop me from leading him to the bed. I crawl over top of him, grinning down at the flushing boy. His lips are slightly swelled from the force I used and there’s a pink mark on his neck, which will turn into a hickey.

Success! It’ll show all the fuckers at school that he is mine and if any of them even think about tapping his ass…they will die a slow, painfully agonizing death I promise you that much.

I lean in to kiss down his neck to his collar bone. Continuing my path down his chest, his hands grip at my shoulders, begging me to continue. Jadeyn’s dull nails dig into my shoulder the moment I take a hardening nub between my teeth. Nibbling on it, I look up to see the lust in his blue eyes and smirk. My thumb skims up his stomach, taking the twin between my pointer finger and thumb. He moans and I pull away to say, “Don’t get loud.”

His grandparents are just below us. If they hear this I’m pretty sure they’ll come running up here, taking me away from this rather pleasuring experience. Jadeyn nods and bites his lip, back arching the moment I continue sucking on the tender appendage.

When satisfied I continue my movement down, down, down his chest and stomach to the waist band of his plaid pajama pants. My fingers play with the band, teeth nipping at his hip, while looking up at him. I search his eyes for anything that might say he doesn’t want this.

When I see nothing, I slip his pants and boxers down. He flushes and quickly looks away when his hard on springs from the confinement of his pants. I smirk at the way his cheeks match the rosy color of his arousal. Jadeyn, even naked like this, is still adorable.

I grip the base of his cock and he groans, hips trying to thrust upwards, but I place arm over his waist. I smirk and take his tip between my lips, swirling my tongue around his head and teasing the slit. I love the way his back arches off the bed and he bites into the sheets to keep himself from making too much noise.

Slowly, I take as much of him as I can into my mouth. Slim fingers bury themselves into my hair when I begin to bob my head, deep throating him. His sweet moans fill my ears and it makes me eager to move faster, so I do.

My tongue wraps around him and I run up the vein on the underside of his arousal. He whines and tosses his head back onto the pillow when I place a sloppy kiss on his head, my tongue darting out to run over his slit before going to his base, slowly running all the way up his shaft.

“B-Benji,” he gasps, trying to tug me away. “I’m…I-I-”

I slap his hand away and deep throat him, causing him to curse from the unexpected heat. I hum as I bob my head eagerly, tongue running up and down his shaft. And when I feel his muscles tense I know what’s coming and I take it all in. I don’t stop until I’ve helped milk out his orgasm.

Pulling away, I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. Jadeyn is a panting mess, eyes closed, and lips set into a rather satisfied smile. I smirk and pull his pants up before pressing a chaste kiss to his lips, which has his eyes opening to look up at me and a blush forms.

“Mm…you tasted just as good as I expected,” I chuckle, kissing his temple. He flushes and buries his face in my chest, arms wrapping themselves around my waist and pulling me to lie next to him.

“Y-You’re so weird…”

“You like it.”

Jadeyn smiles and kisses my chest. “Yeah…I do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so dirty writing stuff like that but I LIKE IT!
Does that make me a pervert?
Why yes, yes it does
Does it make you a pervert for reading it?
HELLZ YEAH!
Anyways
Send me love and appreciation and you shall recieve
[i sound like a fortune cookie]

Comment&Subscribe?