Status: Complete.

Love Drug

You've Never Called Me Benji

My body feels so fucking cold but I’m sweating. My once steady breaths are now pants and my dull nails are digging into layers of sheets and blankets. My eyes, they don’t seem to know whether they wish to be open or closed.

My stomach twists and I bolt from the cocoon I made on my bed to the bathroom. I barely make it before I’m emptying the small amount of content in my stomach. The baby is crying but that doesn’t silence my noise and William is upstairs in no time, holding my hair back as I regurgitate whatever I had managed to eat this day.

When finished William doesn’t question me because he knows. I know that he already knows that this isn’t me being sick but going through withdrawal and I know when I’m better he’ll ask questions. But for now all he does is ask me if I need anything, if I want Jadeyn over, if there is anything he can do etc.

I reply with a shake of my head and make my way to my bed. There I lie under the covers, shivering, curling into the fabric and burying my face in the pillows. Heavy eyelids block my sight and crust shut, allowing me to fall into a blissful sleep…until I wake up later to puke again.

Fuck withdrawal. It sucks.

~

“What were you on?” He asks and although my eyes aren’t on him I know that he’s looking at me with that fatherly bullshit look. You know the one where it says in their eyes that they aren’t proud of what you did but they forgive you anyways. Yeah, that.

“Drugs,” is my oh-so insightful reply. William scoffs and my eyes focus on him, the way he rubs his temple in anger. He’s holding himself back from flipping. We have one emotional moment and we’re back to normal.

“What kind of drugs, Benja…Benji?”

“Mm, I see that your mind has finally caught up. You’ve never called me Benji before.”

William groans and leans back in the chair, running his fingers down his face in agitation he asks a second time. “What were you on?”

“Does it really matter?” I snarl, flipping my hair from my eyes and leaning back into the chair. With my arms over my chest I look like a rebelling teen…oh wait…I am! “I’m off it now. Isn’t that what you all wanted? I’m starting to think I should have just stayed on it.”

“Then tell me, Benji,” William’s voice suddenly drops to a low whisper. Once again he’s looking at me with an all knowing grin and sharp eyes that could pierce through me. “Why did you quit?”

Although he asked that I think we both know the answer. Who was the one that changed me? Who caught my attention? Who has me wrapped around his finger? Who do I listen to, no matter what? Who am I dating? Who is the reason I quit? The answer is obvious.

“I love him,” I admit, lowering my gaze because I don’t want to see his reaction. Not that I need to see it to know he’s ok with it because he ends up laughing. I scowl. He better not be making fun of me, that fucker. “What are you laughing at, old man?”

He continues to laugh, shaking his head as if that would answer my question.

“Tell me before I shank you and watch the dust come out.”

William waves his arms in surrender. “It’s nothing…it’s just I never thought I’d hear you say that and for little Jadeyn of all people…but I guess it is to be expected. You two just balance each other out.”

I smirk. “Yeah…we do.”

I scowl the moment William reaches across the table to ruffle my hair. Swatting his hand away, I shoot daggers at him. He simply smiles and gets up, leaving me with an ‘I’m proud of you,’ that makes me slightly happy. I guess…William isn’t that bad when he isn’t on his period.

My phone blares loudly in my pocket. Jumping slightly, I glare at the device and answer when I realize who it is. “Hello beautiful.”

Jadeyn giggles. “H-Hey…how are you feeling?”

“The withdrawal sucked but I’m feeling a hell of a lot better now.”

“Oh, that’s good.”

“That means get your ass over here, Jadeyn,” I chuckle, loving the way he sputters in response before hanging up. I flip my phone shut and wait patiently outside next to the road. When Jadeyn is in view I get to my feet and walk towards him.

He flushes when I reach forward, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him flush against me. His pink tinted cheeks turn red and I grin in victory.

“Hi there,” I purr, leaning in to run my lips over his. Jadeyn’s eyes flutter shut as he whispers his form of hello before applying pressure to the contact between our lips.

Delicate fingers tangle themselves in my hair, tugging slightly. I grunt in response and run my hands down his sides, gripping his hips and bringing them to rub against my own. A bolt of pleasure shoots through my veins, going straight to my groin.

Our tongues twist together, sucking and lapping at the other. Jadeyn sucks me into his mouth, allowing me to run over teeth and tongue. He moans sweetly but pulls away, causing me to whine in protest, leaning in to continue but he stops me from doing so.

“B-Benji…uh J-Joey is right there.”

I suddenly go still in my movements. Slipping my hand into the ass pocket of Jadeyn’s jeans I chuckle and look back to see Joey is indeed right behind us with wide questioning eyes. Smirking at the boy, I say, “Hey buddy.”

“Bubby, what were you doing to Jadeyn?” Joey asks innocently. Jadeyn’s entire face is suddenly resembling that of a fire hydrant and I have to bite my lip to keep myself from laughing my ass off.

“Oh…nothing,” I answer, giving Jadeyn’s ass a good squeeze. He yelps and slaps me in the chest, glaring at me, but I ignore the look to continue the explanation to Joey. “We were just messing around. Why don’t you go play with Mary?”

Joey nods and scurries off, leaving Jadeyn and I once more. Looking before me, I see his red face and beautiful blue eyes. “Shall we continue this some other time?”

Rolling his eyes, Jadeyn shoves me away and stalks off to the house with me, laughing, right behind me. Oh it is so much fun riling him up.
♠ ♠ ♠
-snicker snicker- I love Benji and how he always teases little Jadeyn!
I can't believe this is almost over D=

Comment&Subscribe?