Status: Complete.

Love Drug

Love Drug

I watch William exit the room and once he’s gone I get to my feet. Slowly, I make my way outside and over to Jadeyn and the kids. The moment he sees me he smiles. I open my arms and he jumps into them, eagerly. I squeeze the day lights out of him and he grunts before pushing me away and going back to pushing Joey on the swing.

“Bubby, look at how high I’m getting!” Joey exclaims with excitement, giggling and kicking his legs wildly. I laugh and nod my head, to show that I do see.

“What was that about?” Jadeyn asks, gesturing towards the house.

“My mom called and said the judge said I could come home,” I reply and I use my hair to shield my eyes because I don’t want him to be able to tell that I’m staying. I just want to see how he would react and I got the reaction I wanted.

His body went still as if he just heard the worst thing in the world. He bit his lip when it started to tremble and his eyes started to fill with tears but before they could fall, I smirk and say, “But I talked William into letting me stay…for good.”

“You ass!”

Joey and Mary gasp but Jadeyn ignores them and hits me angrily. I laugh and grab his fist before he could do it again and use the hold to bring him into my chest. He glares up at me in a way that says he did not appreciate my little joke but I definitely did because I like knowing that he would be sad if I was gone.

Leaning down, I capture his lips and I hear Mary giggle. Joey makes a noise of disgust because he still believes in cooties but I ignore the children to run my tongue across Jadeyn’s lips. He melts into me and holds onto me for dear life and I run my tongue over every inch of his mouth, savoring the taste only known as Jadeyn.

When I pull away he’s looking at me with half lidded eyes and I chuckle. He blushes and looks away from me. “Why did you…decide to stay?”

“The answer is obvious isn’t it,” I reply, running my hands up and down his back. His fingers only grip onto my shirt harder and he looks up at me in a way that says he wants me to say it. I groan because it’s such a girly thing to say but I decide that it’s Jadeyn and it’s obvious I’ll do anything for him. “I’m staying for you Jadeyn because you’re more important than anything, even myself. I love you.”

His face breaks out into a smile and he throws his arms around my neck. Before I can react he’s kissing me passionately and his fingers curl into my hair. I smile against his lips and I can feel him doing the same. When we pull apart he looks like such an idiot but I bet I do too because hearing him say “I love you too!” at the top of his lungs makes me feel high.

I don’t need drugs. I don’t need to steal. I don’t need to party. I don’t need the city life. I don’t need anything but Jadeyn because he is and always will be my love drug.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
Yep, that's the end and I bet you're all like "Fuck you Twoony for ending it so soon!"
But grrr...I can't write anymore for it
I hope you all enjoyed ;D
Make sure to check out my other stories cuz I'm workin' hard on them!
^.^

Comment?