Status: Active possibly?

Hello Fascination

Author's Note:- This is written in Joker's POV and is set after The Dark Knight. I don't know whether to call it a romance or not. There are three female protagonists, but they don't necessarily hold any true romantic relations with The Joker although there are some aspects of romance, but only minor. I wrote the first chapter ages ago on Fanfiction and then forgot all about it. When I realised I actually had people subscribed to it, I decided to upload it here.

Warning! Warning! Warning!: I sure as hell hope you're reading this. This is an important notice. Considering that you probably don't know me at all, you should know that my sense of humor is very crude and...impulsive. I wanted to try something new by making this story a little humorous and it should NOT be taken seriously. You will understand when you read the first chapter. I apologise in advance if it offends anyone. But no-one likes too much seriousness. Sorry for long authors note.


After The Joker was left hanging upside down from the building, he was sent to the infamous asylum on Arkham Island. His number one priority as usual is to get out of there as soon as possible. He will do whatever he can in his power to get out the asylum, even if it means he has to manipulate the minds of others in there with him. The minds of Wendy Miller, Audrey Clarkson and Jezebel Origliasso. Arkham life is just a vaccation from his job according to The Joker.