Status: Finished :)

Bloody Surprises

CHAPTER EIGHT: IN THE LION'S DEN

I must've blacked out for a minute or more because when I woke up Howard was on top of me. So I did what any sane person would have done- I screamed. This was deja vu all over again! He pinned down my legs and Held my hands about my head with one of his. Where was his other hand? Oh yes there it is- holding a god-damn switchblade!

I started kicking and pummeling him but that did no good- the man was a rock. It was only when he started cutting- I started screaming and I'm talking blood curling screams. If you ever saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre then you know the screams. The pain was unbearable; it was as if he were stabbing me and leaving the knives in my bones. The blood splattered all over the already dirty dress. Quick Lucy think! Ah ha I had to distract him; in order to use his weight against him and get out from under here.

I screamed and thrashed when he moved from cutting my shoulders and arms to my almost healed stomach. The pain was dulling which meant that I was going numb- that couldn't be a good sign. I was getting dizzy so that meant I was most likely going to faint. I couldn't afford to let that happen. If Howard had me unconscious for a long period of time who knew what he'd do to me.

"Why don't you just freaking kill me dammit?" I slurred. That couldn't be good.
He paused- oh sweet relief!- and then grinned. That surely woke me up and then he said, "Ah my dear but where's the fun in that?"
"Why'd you take those innocent girls?" I asked quickly when I saw he was going to cut me again.
"They looked like you," he sat up a little more, "But the one that you helped; she had the most resemblance though she was tiny."
"But you had no right Howard!" I burst when I saw his smile, "They had lives, dreams and futures! How could you play God like that?"
"I can do whatever I want."
"Are you insane?" I screeched then I could have bitten my tongue. Of course he was insane!
"I wanted you and so now I have you," he said simply.
"I'm not yours," I wailed.
"And I suppose you belong to the boy you were all over?" he growled.
"No," I yelled, "I belong to myself and that boy just happens to be my boyfriend."
"He had no right to be all over you!" he bellowed and slapped me.
"You bloody moron!" I screamed, "Its my life. That boy was in the picture way before you came and shattered it! I hate you and I'm going to kill you!"

And on that wonderful speech I pushed him with everything I had and could have jumped for joy when he fell over. I was on my feet and headed for the door when he grabbed my ankle and threw me down. I landed on the cuts which was not pleasant. I slammed a kick in Howard's face and heard a satisfactory crunch and saw the gushing of blood. Yay I busted his nose! Bloody raccoon had it coming.

I got up from the floor and ran out the door. It was a game of cat and mouse for a bit and I came close to getting caught when he grabbed my hair three times in the running. I screamed all three and they echoed back to me in the empty halls of the warehouse. When I lost him I dared not slow down lest he catch me.
I pulled at doors always finding them locked and cursed about a dozen times. So when I opened one I expected to be closed; I almost fell flat on my ass.

I heard his footsteps echoing so I burst into the room and quietly locked the door. It was disgusting- the dead girl room- the scent was enough to almost knock me out. I held my breath and crawled under one of the girls. I wanted to cry.
Howard opened the door and then took a step back when the scent hit him. He scanned the bodies and then quietly backed up and locked the door. I got up quickly and made my way to the other side of the door. I knew that he knew I was in here and so he would come back in. And thats exactly what he did.

He burst through the door- passing right by me- and started kicking the dead lookalikes. I grew really pissed at seeing that and so I ran up to him and kicked him square in his happy place. He was down moaning and groaning. I know what you're thinking- I should run right? Wrong; I kicked him and spat on him, cussed him out and then kicked him some more until I realized that I needed to go. I lost it for a second there.

I ran back the way I had come until I reached the big exit door. I started for the window and then realized something was terrible wrong. It was boarded up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if my English got out of hand and was hard for you to understand :)