The Other Side Of Nick

What Is Going on?

Nick (Thomas's P.O.V.)

After I opened the book, I began to read it my eyes falling over the words not trully understanding them.

After about three hours I finally got the hang of it and began to read some more hearing Joe talking on the phne to someone.

"Please, babe, he's gone mad, Nick's saying he's this sort of Thomas kid and he has a high pitched voice, please I need you here."

I didn't know who Joe was talking to probably a girl or something then I heard him sigh in relief so this girl was probably coming over.

Slowly I shut the diary hearing Joe come up the stairs towards Nick's room.

"Nick, erm sorry Thomas, Kevin's coming home, wait sorry Kevin is Nick's brother and he's coming home from work early so he's not too happy so just be a nice boy or else."

I nodded not wanting to find out what the or else was jist as I heard a car pull up outside then two minutes later me and Joe went downstairs to wait the arrival of this Kevin person.

About a few seconds later, Kevin walked in, with a shirt and tie on to match his dark suit then he looked at me.

"Nick what on earth is going on with you" he said coming towards me loseing his tie then he stopped short of me.

"Nick answer god damnit."

I sallowed the salvia in my thoart which was making me scared before I let out in a squeak.

"My names not Nick, it's Thomas and I'm four and I want my mum."

I began to cry again thinking about my mum whilst Kevin sighed shaking his head.

"Okay say, I believe you Thomas what happened.

"Well the Nick guy pushed me off the road cause a car was coming towards me and it nearly hit me then after that I was in Nick's body and I think Nick is in my body."

"Okay" Kevin said pacing the floor whilst I watched him before looking at Joe who had not moved an inch since Kevin had come in but now he moved towards Kevin who stopped and Joe took his suit jacket off placing over one of the kitchen chairs.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked not knowing if I would ever get back to my usual self again.

"Well, we'll sleep on it then tomorrow, I'll look up the adresses book and see if I can find your mum and her number so I can phone her and tell her to come get you."

*
Later on that night, I was lying in my bed waiting on someone coming in to tuck me as that was my mum usualy done just as I heard a moan from Joe's room. Another moan came and I became scared thinking that a ghost had got into their room or something.

A few seconds later a loud moan came followed by a high pitched "KEVIN" and before I knew what I was doing, I got out of bed heading towards the room that I had seen Joe and Kevin go into as I was going to bed.

Slowly I opened my door going out into the dim hall just as there was another loud moan but this was one sounded more happy as if the ghost was happy. That was creepy.

I went over to the room quiely before slowly pushing the door open which opened without a squeak then I went inside and stopped where I was.

Joe was lying ontop of Kevin and Kevin had his mouth around Joe's (as my mum told me to say) private part whilst Joe's hand were running up and down's Kevin's waist then they moved up to Kevin' hair but the good thing was that they both had their eyes closed so I could go back out without the two seeing me but that second Joe moaned Kevin's name once more then Kevin dropped Joe's thing as I didn't want to name it cause mum said it was bad then Joe opened his eyes.

"Thomas what the actuall hell" Joe said leaning over and pulling on his boxers that were lying in a heap.

"I thought there was a ghost in here so I came to check it out."

Joe shook his head before pushing me out and locking the door behind me and I went back to my room really wanting to go back to my mum as she kept her door locked when I wasn't invited to come into her and dad's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
woah what a sight for poor Thomas eh. keep up to date and I will post a new chapter soon.