Upside Down Lives, for Upside Down Worlds?

Hermes's magnetised DNA

I left Amy to get settled in her cabin, with some kid. Not too sure who he is.

“Araceli. Cabin. Now!” Chiron ordered. “Almost bedtime”

I made a weird whiney sound, then stomped over to my cabin. After a few steps, I accidently bumped into someone. Again? No wait. I have yet to do that.

“Sorry.” I giggled, looking up at the boy. “Didn’t I use you as a shield?”

He started laughing. “Yes. You did.”

He had elfish features, upturned eyebrows, sarcastic grin and slightly pointed ears. He had deep blue eyes and dark black hair. I recognise him somehow. But where?

“I’m Travis Stoll. Son of Hermes.” He introduced, holding his hand out.

“Jess Harris.” I took his hand. “I thought your name was Thomas?”

He shook his head. “Mr D usually, no, never gets our names right.”

“Mr D?” I frowned.

“We aren’t allowed to say his name, so we call him Mr D.” Travis explained. I’m still confused. “The guy who chased you?”

“OH! Him!” I held in a laugh.

“Hey. You’re the first camper to actually anger him enough to make him chase you.” He congratulated.

“I'm just getting started.” I evilly smiled.

“Araceli! Thomas! Cabins! Now!” Dionysus shouted.

Travis frowned at me. “Araceli?”

“Don’t have a clue.” I shrugged.

“NOW!”

Travis looked nervous as he backed into his cabin. He waved to me as he opened the door to his cabin. I quickly waved back before he shut the door. Dionysus grabbed the collar of my shirt once again and pulled me towards my cabin. This is starting to be a frequent event. He threw me, literally, into the cabin, making me fall on my face. I sat up and watched him walk off. I smirked. Light bulb! I got up and ran straight past him. I glanced back . . .

SMACK!!!

I run into a wall. Again? Wait. Didn’t I say that I haven’t done that yet? I looked up from my position on the floor to find Hermes. He shook his head, laughing at me.

“What is it with you and running into me?” he laughed. “And my son.”

“Must be your magnetised DNA” I shrugged, getting up.

“Araceli. I do not have magnetised DNA.” Hermes argued, looking past me.

“Hermes, what do you want now?” Dionysus moaned as he walked up to us.

“Father has had a discussion with Poseidon and Hades about the two new arrivals and what’s going to happen with them.” Hermes explained.

“So?” Dionysus hinted.

“They’re staying here for now until they can figure out who took them and will you stop poking me!”

Hermes’s hand moved so fast I didn’t even know he’d moved it. Wow. I stared wide eyed at his hand while I was distracted; Dionysus threw me over his shoulder and carried me down to my cabin. Leaving Hermes looking very amused. I was once again tossed into my cabin. But, this time, Hermes shut and locked the door.

Might as well get to bed. I bet that door is invincible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you know that Hermes's DNA attracts people?
that's why he has so many kids probably

anyway
now onto the magnificent Amy