Status: very active. this one is my special baby.

Skinny Little Scammers

gotta secret, can you keep it?

Arabella sat and watched, alone in her world of one. There were so many people here today. There was so much life. Arabella had no life. She was a rumor. A secret. Here one minute, gone the next. Like the wind. She had no name in this world. She had titles.

Skinny Bitch. Bones. Walking Corpse. Dead Doll.

Lila and Mitchell used to have titles. They used to live yet not live. They used to be like Arabella. Before they left. Before they lost.

Arabella didn’t lose. She was still here. Still alive yet dead. She was just the right amount of alive. Just enough to get by. Just enough to sit and watch the people of the party. But she was the perfect amount of dead. Dead enough to not matter. Dead enough to disappear. Dead enough to sit in silence, swaddled in leggings and a sweatshirt, while all around her the teenagers drank and smoked and socialized.

Arabella smiled. It was a quiet smile. A dark smile. A smile of one who knows too much. She extracted a Turkish Royal from behind her ear. The fire danced and Arabella inhaled. Tobacco burned her throat. The fires of hell dancing within. Gotta secret, can you keep it?

They couldn’t keep it. No one could.