Status: very active. this one is my special baby.

Skinny Little Scammers

they burn in our brains, become a living hell.

It was so hard. So hard to be alone. So hard to be ignored. So hard to be hated. Arabella just wanted her life back. She wanted Adelaide to find a better way to cope with the abuse. She wanted Mitchell to stick to cigarettes and weed instead of harder drugs. She wanted Lila to stop being so damn susceptible.She wanted Amalia to be born from love instead of Daddy.

But the Stones had known the truth. You can’t always get what you want. Arabella had learned that lesson eventually. Had been forced to learn it. And somehow, she still made ridiculous requests to a higher power she knew didn’t exist. She still watched for the clock to strike 11:11. Still recited the nursery rhyme from when her mother loved her instead of viewing her as a disappointment.

Arabella couldn’t help it. What 17-year-old could? The life that Disney had promised her was fraught with princes and silly songs and the ridiculous notion that love was real. Arabella wanted that life.

She wanted the life of love. The life of truth. The life where happilyeverafter was guaranteed to everyone. The movies, the television, they all promised it. Their stories all proved it was real. They burn in our brains, become a living hell.

Hell. Even without a God Arabella knew it existed; she was living it.