Status: very active. this one is my special baby.

Skinny Little Scammers

cause everybody tells.

It was another night. Another party. Another useless attempt by the children to act older than their age. And Arabella was a hot mess. Make-up running. Tights ripped to shreds. Hair tangled into a bird’s nest. Her outside was finally reflecting the disaster she was.

As Arabella stumbled from room to room clinging to her red plastic cup, she couldn’t help but think of Mitchell. Where was he now? Now that she was alone. Now that she was in danger.Now that she needed him. She never used to be able to escape him at these things. He watched over her like a hawk.

And where was Lila? Now that Arabella was falling apart at the seams. Now that she could finally see Arabella wasn’t perfect.Now that Arabella was just as broken as Lila. Arabella had never trusted Lila enough to show her this. Had never allowed her to see the fragile, crumbling being hidden behind such a perfect façade.

Arabella could still smell him on her skin. Could still taste him on her tongue. Why the fuck was she here? This beer she drank had more calories than her body could handle. More calories than she would consume in a week. And these teenagers, these children had no idea what real life was. They thought they had a reason to drink away their so called sadness. But they didn’t even know what true pain was. Cause everybody tells.

Arabella was really truly alone now. There was no one left to tell.