Status: very active. this one is my special baby.

Skinny Little Scammers

if i show you, then i know you won't tell what i said.

Arabella hated Mary. She always had ever since the day they met. She hated the roundness of her rosy cheeks. Hated the dimples so prominently displayed with her wide smile. She hated the way Mary’s hips created an oversized hourglass figure and the wiggle in her walk. Mary was everything Arabella used to be and she hated it.Mary was pathetic.

Now Arabella’s hatred for Mary had grown. Mary was so dumb. She had watched the threesome waste away while keeping her lips locked tight. She had seen the white powder dusting Mitchell’s finger tips and nose. Had noticed when Lila picked up the habit as well. And she hadn’t done a God damn thing to stop it.Just like Arabella hadn’t. Mary was supposed to watch out for them. She was supposed to be a real older sister. She was just as much of a baby as Adelaide had been.

And now she knew. She knew about Amalia. Knew that Arabella hadn’t been able to keep herself for only Mitchell. Knew that Arabella was just one big, fat, disgusting slut. And she would tell everyone.

Arabella needed to plan. There were ways to keep Mary quiet. Logical ways. Emotional ways. Permanent ways. Arabella would figure something out. She wouldn’t go down for this. She wouldn’t let her already tarnished reputation become completely blackened thanks to Mitchell’s sister. If I show you, then I know you won’t tell what I said.

All Arabella needed was a plan. And there was already a perfect one forming inside her fucked up little head.