Status: very active. this one is my special baby.

Skinny Little Scammers

are you hypnotized by the secrets that you're keeping?

Arabella picked at the ever growing blisters covering her wrists and fingertips. Every now and then her piercing eyes would dart over to Amalia’s sleeping figure. All that child did was sleep. They had made it home, safe and sound. As if that house would ever be safe and sound. It was quite, save for the sound of Amalia’s deep breathing. And Arabella was practically comatose.

The entire afternoon had been a blur. The entire day had been a blur. Arabella’s entire life had been a blur. And something prickly was gnawing on Arabella’s mind. What had she done? What had happened after her dainty figure had crossed the threshold of that little blue house? Arabella pushed the thoughts out of her mind. Her colorless fingernails resumed their scratching.

One of the thin slices of keratin found its way to her left wrist and ripped off. A rush of liquid brought her eyes down to stare at the burst blister. Absentmindedly, she stood and walked into the bathroom. Her hazel orbs drifted to the mirror. Are you hypnotized by the secrets that you’re keeping?

An earth shattering screamed tore out of Arabella’s mouth and brought the world crashing down on top of her.