Status: very active. this one is my special baby.

Skinny Little Scammers

taking this one to the grave.

It didn’t matter how much they pounded at her door. Arabella was not coming out. It didn’t matter how much they pleaded. Arabella was not coming out. Why should she? In her own little corner, in her own little room, she could be whatever she wanted to be.

While the smoke swirled and twirled from her cigarettes and pot, Arabella could pretend that nothing had changed. Lila was here. Just a phone call away for gossip and thinspiration. Mitchell was here. Available for a quick fuck whenever needed.

And there were no parents outside. No one begging her to make an appearance just so they could judge. No mother with sharp little quips about thighs and fat. No father with pervert eyes waiting to snap her up like she was still Daddy’s Little Girl.

But no one was here. Only Arabella. If she had any tears left, she would have cried them. If she had any heart it would have been breaking. But Arabella’s soul had long vanished. And now it was just her and the secrets. She kept all of them now. Taking this one to the grave.

Arabella would never tell, always keeping her voice under lock and key. Lila and Mitchell hadn’t changed that.