Dare4Distance

Although The Distance Is Daring, We Both Know How To Drive.

Ariella packed her stuff up, ready to leave. It had been a week since she had graduated, and she was ready to leave this pathetic excuse for a town. She zipped up the suitcase and sighed.
"Well hello there." Ariella jumped and turned around. She rolled her eyes.
"Don't do that, Chris!" She giggled at him. He grinned.
"Sorry, it's just really easy to scare you," he said with a chuckle. She shook her head, smiling.
"Shut up, Chris," she muttered. She picked up her suitcase and her keys, preparing to walk out the door.
"Where are you goin'?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. She sighed.
"Were you not listening at all when I called you last night?" She snapped. He shrugged.
"I got bits and pieces of the conversation," he said. She rolled her eyes and pushed past him. She felt him grab her hand. "You still haven't answered me, Ella," he said, using her nickname. She groaned.
"New York," she said to him, biting her lip. "My flight leaves in about a half an hour, so unless you want to pay for a new ticket, I suggest you let me go." He frowned.
"I wanna go," he whined. She struggled to pull away.
"Damnit, Chris! Le'me go," she yelled at him. He dropped her hand. She walked to her car. She turned around to see if he was still, only to have him run into her. "What do you think you're doing," she asked him, biting back a grin. He smiled.
"I'm coming with you," he said. There was no arguing with him. She sighed.
"D'you have money for a ticket?" She asked him, hoping that he would say no. He nodded.
"Yes, I do. Now move it, we don't want to miss our flight," he said, pushing her playfully.
"Do you even have clothes!" She said.
"I can buy some, Ell." He said. She sighed. She climbed into the driver's seat and started the car, throwing her suitcase in the back seat. She waited for him to close his door before taking off. After a few minutes she turned on the radio, humming along to Love Like Woe. She felt his hand on top of hers and she blushed, but didn't look away from the road.
"Y'know Ell, you are beautiful. Right?" He said with a chuckle. She grinned.
"Shut up Christofer," she muttered. She felt him lean over and kiss her cheek. She almost lost control of the wheel.
Maybe him tagging along wasn't such a bad idea after all...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know it's kind of horrid. I'm sorry. DX