Status: Complete

Two as One

The Day

I woke up at the sound of the alarm clock going off somewhere, I opened my eyes and my clock was gone and the sound wouldn’t die, I rolled to the other side of my bed and hit the first thing my fist collided with, a groan was heard and then a thud, silence ruled my room once again.

- Beat, you didn’t have to hit that hard – my brother yelled.
- Shut up, Jimmy! Let me sleep! – I said, trying to win my sleep again.

My name is Megan Beatrice Sullivan a.k.a Sinful Beat, I’m Jimmy Sullivan a.k.a The Rev’s little sister (if you didn’t guess). I’m 24 years old and I have known Avenged Sevenfold for most of my life, I have to say that I love them but sometimes…

Hey Sinful! – I heard somebody yell after feeling the weight of another body on top of me.

Yes, this is my usual morning wake up call (if the boys are home, of course). I opened my eyes and saw the green eyes of Zachary James Baker.

- Hey Zacky – I said with a smile, red spreading on my cheeks.
- Good Morning, gorgeous - He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Zacky and I have a weird relationship, we have liked each other since forever but our friendship is too good to be broken by a relationship (yes, we are too chicken to ask each other out).

- Why does my sister wake up with a better mood when you wake her up? – Jimmy asked.
- Because Zacky knows how to treat a lady, you moron – I stated.
- I don’t see any ladies here – Jimmy commented.

Next thing I knew, he was on the floor again rubbing his stomach, Zacky had punched him and was rolling on the floor laughing. I heard footsteps and, in a matter of seconds, the whole band was in my room and I was in my pajamas that consisted in a pair of mini boxer shorts and a white wife beater.

- Bea! When did you get all hot? – Johnny joked as I blushed for a second time.
- Shut up! – I squeaked trying to cover my cheeks.

Brian and Matt were quietly laughing at my failed attempt of covering up.

- Boys, I don’t want to ruin your fun, but GET OUT! – I yelled pointing at the door.
- No, I think I’ll stay and watch you change – Johnny grinned.
- What did you just say? – Jimmy and Zacky exclaimed at the same time, glaring at him.

Johnny ran out of the room, followed by my brother and Zacky, Brian and Matt went out last laughing at the scene that was unraveling.

Two hours later, I was on the couch, playing Nintendo 64 in front of my parent’s television. Footsteps were heard again and the TV was turned off.

- I was winning, you losers! – I yelled at the boys.
- Yes, but you are coming on tour with us, once again – Jimmy informed.
- No! Last time I went, you filled my bunk with fish heads and I had to sleep with Zacky! – I complained.
- As I recall, you were not complaining – Matt declared.
- I’m not going and that’s final,” – I huffed going to my room, hoping I could get away.
- Why do you have to be so hard? – Brian chuckled as he effortlessly grabbed me and put me on his shoulder.

So here I am now, on Avenged Sevenfold’s tour bus, playing on my PSP while I wait for the bus to stop so I can eat something and drink some water. Mr. Sandman started to call my name, so I went to my bunk to sleep, I was drifting off when I felt a body lying next to me, I knew who it was and I just cuddled closer.

For the next hour and a half, I slept peacefully on my bunk with Zacky, I didn’t notice the flash emanating from Brian’s camera; the band was taking turns in snapping pictures of the both of us while we slept.

- They look so great together, why aren’t they an item again? – Brian asked.
- Because Zacky’s too chicken to do something about his feelings – Johnny explained.
- No, that’s not it. They just haven’t seen how perfect they are for each other – Matt justified with a twinkle in his eyes.
- God, when did you become such girls? – Jimmy emitted, rolling his eyes at the three of them.

The guys looked at my brother and shook their heads; Jimmy smiled at them and went to the back of the bus. They shot a last glance at our bodies in the bunk and followed my brother.
The bus stopped and my body woke up, I looked at Zacky and smiled, then I tried to get out of the bunk without waking Zacky, I succeeded and went to the store that was outside of the bus.

After a few minutes of browsing, I stood in the line so I could pay all the food that I had picked. While I waited, I took out a book from my bag and started to read.

{Zacky's POV}
I woke up and found myself alone in the bunk. I could still smell Beatrice’s perfume: vanilla and orange. I still can’t believe that after all these years, the love I have for her has only grown stronger. My dreams are filled with memories of her and me, and the future that will never be…

- Zacky, are you there? – Brian was waving a hand in front of my face.
- What’s up? – I said, trying to sound cool.
- You were zoned out and you scared me” He answered.
- I was thinking… – I started to say.
- Of Beatrice Sullivan – He finished.

I nodded and he pointed at the door. I went to the store and there she was, reading a book, that’s one of the things I love about her: she’s always reading a book, mumbling the words. She goes to this little world where she’s one with the book.

I approached her and put my arms around her waist, my head was resting on her shoulder and I tried to read what she was reading, she looked at me and smiled. She closed the book she was reading and paid for her food, I grabbed the bag and we returned to the bus hand in hand.

The rest of the ride the bus was calm; Jimmy, Brian and Matt were watching movies in the back of the bus. Beat was reading her book while listening to her iPod, I began to play something in my guitar, I didn’t know what I was playing until a voice started to sing.

You've got a way to keep me on your side

You give me ‘cause for love that I can't hide

For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide

Because you're mine, I walk the line


I looked at Beatrice and she just smiled, she’s always had a beautiful singing voice, but she only sings for few people, I’m honored to say that I was the first person to hear Beatrice sing. The rest of the band heard the voice and went to the front of the bus, Jimmy grabbed some bongos and Johnny grabbed his acoustic bass and we started an acoustic gig.

{Beat's POV}
We arrived at the venue and I was ready to get off the bus, when I felt somebody grab me and put me on his shoulder.

- Goddamit, Brian! – I yelled.
- I love you too, Sinful – He said
- I want to get down! – I screamed.
- Say the magic words – He grinned.
- If you don’t put me down, Jimmy will kill you – I threatened.
- Don’t count on it – Jimmy scoffed.
- Zacky? – I asked him, batting my eyelashes.
- As much as I would like to say yes, you’re alone in this one, babe – He kissed my cheek.
- Fine! Syn, please? – I said as sweetly as I could.
- No, you have to say “Synyster Gates, you are a sex god” – He commanded.
- Go to Hell, Gates! – I hollered and started to kick.

I felt my body go down and I fell on Brian, I got up and he was still on the floor in pain, he looked at me and tried to get up, I got the message and started to run. I felt a tug and I entered a room, I saw Brian pass the room and continued to run.

- Who is here with me? – I asked.
- Hello, Sinful, - Matt greeted.
- Hey, Matt, what’s up? – Matt was never alone with me, unless there was something important to say.
- You should ask Zacky out – Matt adviced.
- I should, where is he? – I asked.
- That was fast, umm… wait, what? – He confessed confused.
- I think it's time I tell him how I feel - I confirmed.
- In that case, he's in that room - He explained, pointing to a room across the hall.

{Zacky’s POV}

I was pacing in the room, you would think Zacky Vengeance isn’t scared of anything, you’re right, but Zachary Baker is. After all, proposing without actually going out with someone is kind of insane.

- Can you please calm down? – Jimmy asked.
* If I remember correctly, you trashed your entire house when you asked Leana to marry you – I said looking at him.
- You’re right, resume what you were doing – Jimmy voiced in a fake English accent.

I heard a knock on the door and Jimmy went to hide with the rest of the band in the closet. I opened the door and there she was, looking gorgeous as always. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the center of the room.

- Zacky, what’s happening? – She asked.

- Beat, we have known each other since we were little. Since the first moment I saw you, I knew I wanted to marry you. We are meant for each other: we like the same music, we can be talking about anything and nothing, we understand each other, we read each others' thoughts…- I began.

- Okay, Zacky, I think I get the point - She smiled.

- So, here it goes. Will you marry me? - I trembled.

{Beat's POV}
There he was, Zachary James Baker was asking me to marry him, and how could I refuse?

- Yes, Zachary, I will marry you. - I screamed.

He slipped the ring on my finger; I couldn’t keep my eyes off of his. He got up and looked at me, he smiled and kissed me, our happiness was only beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still don't know how I feel about this one.