Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

The Party Song

Chapter 11

"HALLOWEEN PARTY AT MY HOUSE!"
Groaning I stared in my closet, trying to find something to wear Jack and Alex's voices ringing in my ears. At home I was slightly more relaxed then I was at school, Alex had moved back into his parent's house. And even though I was slightly disapointed I was extremely glad, his parent's needed him back. Noone ever dressed up to Halloween parties, and I never understood Jack's motive when he added the extra name to his title.
"Please don't wear anything too revealing,"
In the process of the voice breaking the silence I grabbed the old tennis racket that was on the side of the wall and began hitting the invader. "A-Alex?" I gasped when I saw my bestfriend on the floor, his hands infront of his face, his eyes wide. "WHAT THE FU-?!" Covering his mouth with my hand, I hissed for him not to scream, his eyes searched my face, as my heart beat slowed down and I removed my hand from his mouth. "Must I remind you to knock?" I said to him as I stood up off of the floor helping him up, he sat on my bed shaking his head, "No, because no matter how many times you tell me, I won't listen." he said smirking.
"Oh I know that," I rolled my eyes, and went back to look at my closet, I froze however when I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him, "Nothing to revealing right?" Gulping, I struggled to turn around and stare at him, I struggled to regain composure of my normal relaxed self, "Now, I have to, because you're forbidding me to,"

"Sweetie you look gorgeous," my mom stated, before frowning, "But isn't this a Halloween party,"
Rolling my eyes, as my mother stood in the door way, Alex, Jack and Tessa down stairs, "It is, but not costumes, but the girls and I agreed to wear all florals. My mother nodded, "Okay, be careful tonight,"
Walking down the stairs, Tessa squealed, and rushed foreward to offer me a hug, and Jack whistled, earning a roll of the eyes from my Dad and a slap on the head from Alex.
"Well I feel lucky and like a pimp, alex included as one of my ladies," Jack smiled hugging me tightly, "So you girls are going to prettify my house?" Tess and I gazed at each other and rolled our eyes, "Ah but of course, boss."
Before we could head out the door however, my mother came running down the stairs, camera in hand. Earning groans my from me and everyone else.
"Oh shush, you guys!" my mother gushed, "Ladies you look lovely, boys, you look handsome."
I smiled, as Jack and Alex blushed, "Thanks Mrs. P." Both were wearing jeans and dress shirts, Alex with a vest over his. And both suprisingly had combed hair.
"Okay, Okay, get together for the picture!" Mom squealed happily. I smirked as Tessa blushed as Jack stood behind her, his arms around her waist, smiling widely. I bit my lip as Alex did the same, and I felt his lips on my neck, "You look gorgeious."
"Thanks," I squeaked, as my mom got read to take the picture and Alex layed his chin ontop of my head.

"OHHH WE LOOK SOO GOOOD!"
I giggled as Tess, Kara, Olivia, Jessi, Tori and I stood in the kitchen gushing at eachother's outfits. From Jack's backyard I heard the sound of guitars, and bass's being tuned, and smiled. It was Alex's first time performing since Daniel.
"Oh, you should've been at Hadey's earlier," Tessa mused taking a sip of her beer, "Alex couldn't take his eyes off of her!"
Kara chuckled as I blushed, "Well, you look absolutely fantastic."
"Why thank you ma'am,"
The girls and I rolled our eyes as the boys walked in, each even the single ones going to a certain significant other. I frowned however when Alex wrapped his arms around my waist. I stared at Kara with a pointed look on my face, that read ' you see?'
"What time is everyone getting here Jacko-?" my question however was cut off as the doorbell rang, and Jack screamed causing me to wince into Alex's chest, which made him hold me tighter.
"PARTY!" Groaning, I sighed as Jack's voice once again rang in my ears.

"We have a new song for you Dulaney HS Class of 2006!" Alex spoke into the mic as he plugged in his electric/acoustic, "It's dedicated to someone special to me, and someone that alot of you knew, and someone we all lost."
Kara squeazed my hand as we watched the boys from lounge chairs near the house, "This song is called Lullabies, and its for my big Bro, who's no longer here."
Their were several 'awws', before Alex began strumming.
Watching him, the expression on his face could only make my heart shatter into more pieces, his eyes were closed, but his voice kept cracking and in the little light, you could see tears sliding down his face.
"Dead, like a candle you burnt out, Dead - Like a candle you burned out;
spill the wax over the spaces left in place of angry words.
Scream - To be heard, like you needed any more attention;
throw the bottle, break the door, and disappear."

And as he was ready to break into the chorus, I stood up and knew he was about to break down. His voice cracked once through the first line, and he suddenly stopped, and looked behind him at Rian and Zack, who gave him a nodd, and he booked it.
As he rushed into the house, I sighed and slowly made my way after him.
My sandals pattering softly on the tiles I slowly went upstairs, tripping slightly as my head buzzed, I stopped at Jack's bedroom door and entered.
"Alex, are you okay?" I stood in the doorway awkwardly starring at my bestfriend who was laying on the bed, his head hanging off of the bed, slowly turning purple, "Great, surprisingly Great! Went better then expected!"

I sighed, my head pounding., "Alex you're drunk."
"Not drunk, just a tad tipsy!" he giggled and summersaulted off of the bed landing as a heap on the floor. Rolling my eyes I walked towards him and sat on the floor sipping my beer, and leaning against Jack's bed frame, "Alex, you did great out their."
"Thank you ma'am," Alex gushed sighing contently, leaning towards me, he stared, "Did you cry?"
Shoving him away, as his drunken breath his my face, "Almost Alex, I almost did."
"Baww," Alex sighed, and I stared at him surprised as he grabbed me and rolled us over so he was leaning over me.
"Alex, c'mon stop," I muttered out, my heart pounding in my chest, "You're drunk."
"B-But I love you, Hadey!" he whined burrying his head in my neck, causing me to freeze up. "I know you do, Alex," I smiled as I felt him grin against my skin, "But you need to stop doing what you're doing,"
He frowned as he sat up, his face in a cute little pout, "You're mean."
Sighing I tried to sit up, but was stopped as Alex leaned his forehead against me, "You don't love me, you're trying to get away."
"Alex," I said sternly, as the butterflies in my stomach started flying faster, when I felt his hand caress my cheek, "Stop it, okay?"
"Stop what? This?"
I gasped as I felt his lips on my neck, right by my ear, he kissed it softly, causing a tingling sensation in my stomach, "Yes, Alex, that."
"But why????" he said looking down at me. I snapped at his whining and shoved him off of me, "We can't do this! We're friends, that's it!"
Alex rolled his eyes and stood up off of the floor, "You didn't push away."
"I-I, What?" I froze at his reasoning, watching as he closed the distance between us, pinning me against the wall as his lips met mine feverishly.

I was still. This isn't happening!

But as his tongue begged entrance to my mouth, I couldn't even push him away. All the logic in my mind was gone, and now my heart was controlling everything.
It was a sloppy open mouthed kiss, and I moaned softly as his hands caressed the inside of my thigh, pushing my short dress, up higher. Without thought I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him tighter as he let our middles touch, holding tighter increasing the friction, earning a groan from his mouth.
I sigh in pleasure as his lips moved to my colar bone where he sucks and nips, causing my legs to get all jello-ey, and almost fall to the floor, but he grabs my legs and he's holding me tightly, back pressed up against the wall legs around his waist. Where our hips rock rhythmically, causing me to moan in please holding his head closer to my own, my fingers knotted in his hair. He kisses me roughly, biting my bottom lip. He's holding me with one hand as my legs wrap tighter around him, as his hand slips passed the *area* towards his own pants, where i hear his zipper falling open-

"ALEX!? HADLEY!?-"

I freeze as Jack's voice fills my ears, and I lean away from Alex's drunken lips. "What are you doing?!" he groans trying to kiss me, and I feel something hard pressed against my thigh, causing me to whimper.
"We can't do this," I gasp, unwrapping my legs from his waist, I sigh gratefully when my feet touch the floor.
"Why the fuck not?" he snapped zipping up his pants, and trying to flatten his hair. I stare at his jeans terrified. I may not be the 'virgin mary', and have had my share of experiences with boys, but I am still a virgin.
"I will not lose my virginity to you, during drunker, sad, angry, sex." I snap at him as he comes closer, his hands on either side of my head blocking me in.
"WHY?!" he yells loudly, causing me to tremble in fear, as he gets in my face.
"WE'RE FRIENDS! THAT'S IT!" I Scream back at him shaking my head, my ears ringing, tears spilling.
"You were supposed to be their for me!" he yells after me, as I open Jack's door, come face to face with the owner of the room himself.
"Wha-!?"
"I am here for you, you prick! But it does not mean, I will have sex with you!?"
"So, you lied!" he yelled throwing his arms in the air, "YOU lied, you're a fucking liar!"
"No," I yelled back at him smacking his chest with my purse, "I didn't! It just seems like you see this friendship, with you're dick not with you're eyes or heart!"

Laying in bed, no more tears falling. I was angry at myself. I pondered, I hate that word, but I pondered.
Was Alex really wasted, or did he like me? Like the girls thought.
As desperate as I may seem, I'm glad Jack interupted.
Even if Alex doesn't like me, and it wouldn't have been a drunken fuck.
It would've been rape.
I value friendship a whole lot more.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH. . . . . Boy O_O'
so what did you guys think? A good start for drama?
so this was pretty long, and i've been updating allot lately SO. . . 6 comments for the next update