Status: Ended it the way it Started. . . . . . . . . Check out my new Alex Gaskarth Story: 'Bring on the Day'

The Mixed Tapes

Roller Coaster

Chapter 12

Alex's POV

I sat at the foot of the stairs as my mother talked to Mrs. Parker, I barely heard what they were talking about, but I knew perfectly well what it was about.
"I'm sorry Holly," I heard my mother say, and her footsteps coming towards the stairs, backing up slowly, and silently I froze when I saw my mother starring at me, snapping her finger she motioned for me to come downstairs.
"She'll come around, Holly," my mother sighed glarring at me, "She'll talk to you when she's ready-"
"Isobel! She hasn't come out of her room, since the party! She refused to go to school this morning, yesterday too!"
I winced as Mrs. Parker's worried and shrill voice met my ears. Mom was watching me seriously, and I gulped and felt the back of my shirts grow wet with sweat.
"I'll ask Alex, when he comes back with with Peter form the store, he went to the party maybe he'll know something."
"okay, thank you Isobel."
My mother placed the phone on the charger and motioned for me to come to her, "Alex, what happened?"
"I really have no idea, Ma." I said starring into her eyes, as she tried and stare right through me.
"Alex, you didn't even drive her home, Holly went to pick her up, Did you two fight? Did you do anything?"

Yeah. I tried to rape my best-friend

I shook my head and stared at my mom, before I dug my hand into my pocket, fiddling with my keys.
'Y'know Mom," I stated, glancing at the door as she narrowed her eyes at me, "I'm going to talk to her, maybe I can get her to talk."
As I booked it out the door, I heard my mother's footsteps behind me, "ALEX GASKARTH WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

I tapped my hand patiently on the steering wheel as I waited at a red light. And as I waited Hadley's face came into my mind, memories, sounds, and feelings from the two nights before clouding my thoughts. I jumped as the car behind me honked, and I sped foreward. Pulling into Hadley's block, I cursed as i glanced down at my pants, when I felt them tighten.
"Fuck, fuck fuck!" I hissed, before I closed my eyes and thought of Ms. Prinn and Jack. . . Oh god, eww. I glanced down once again, "FUCK!" I slammed my head hands on the steering wheel, causing a loud 'honk' to echo through the silent streets. Wincing I closed my eyes tight, and jammed my hand down hard, towards the place where you're not supposed to hit.
oh shit
Sighing I unbuckled my seatbelt, and stared down at my friend, "Sorry bud, had to be done."

Knocking on Hadley's door, I didn't receive and answer, nor did I expect one. "Go on in Alex," Mrs. Parker spoke from behind me, "Please try and get her to talk."
Nodding, I sent her a small smile, as she squeezed my shoulder, and headed down the hall towards her bedroom. Knocking once again, I pushed open the door, but came face to face with an empty bedroom. Sighing I was about to turn to leave, when I heard her bathroom door open, "HADLEY!" I spoke loudly, but froze when she exited, in underwear but no top. She gasped at the sight of me, and screamed, "ALEX?! Close your eyes!"
Yelling in frustration I covered my eyes, and made my way towards where her bed should be, but I didn't even hit the soft mattress, with eyes still closed, I hit her floor.
"ALEX?!"
"I'm not opening my eyes!" I yelled back at her, feeling the tightness in my pants, the brief glimpse of her bare chest fresh in my mind. oh shit
I heard her put on a shirt, before I heard her feet patter towards me, "Alex, are you okay?"
I smiled at the sound of her voice, the voice that made my heart pound, and the butterflies fly rapidly in my stomach.
Squinting out of one eye, I turned over to see her gazing down at me, her face bright red, a large shirt over her chest, with no pants-oh god, she's not wearing a bra.
"U-U-Uhm, Hi." I grimaced from my perch on her floor, she didn't say anything, but stared at me cautiously, "What are you doing here?" she asked me softly, walking away from me, and standing at the other side of the room. I stood, up thankful that my mind was in control, not my dick.
"I came, to talk to you about what happened, at Jack's." I said slowly, awaiting her reaction, she said nothing and lying straight through my teeth, I continued, "I blame the alchohol consumption, because if we had both been sober, I doubt it would've happened."
A lie from one of us, most likely.
She nodded, "Is that all?"
I sighed, she wanted me to leave, "No. Fuck Hadley I'm so sorry." I spoke sincerely, walking towards her slowly, "You have no idea, how much I value our friendship, it means everything to me!"
"I know. It means allot to me too Alex. But what almost hap-"
I grabbed her hand as she watched me confused, "I'm sorry i took advantage of you, and almost ruined something for you."
She bit her lip nervously as I watched her intently, "If I hadn't been drunk, I know I wouldn't have done that."
She sighed and nodded, "I shouldn't say its okay. Because it's not, Alex, if J-Jack hadn't 'interupted', you would've raped me-"
"I know, I know, and I'm so sorry," I spoke guiltily, and pulled her into my arms, sighing as she relaxed and wrapped her arms around me, while I hugged her petite frame.
no bra
I shook my head as the thought clouded my mind, but Hadley quickly pulled away, "Uhm...Alex?"

I stared at her confused at the sudden break from contact, and watched her blush deeply, her arms over her chest, as her eyes wandered south.
"OH GOD!" I yelled, feeling my face burn, I grabbed one of her pillows, and covered myself, feeling the tightening and tingling feeling as the pillow pressed against it, I covered a moan, "Well, I Uh, will be borrowing this so I can make it out of the house with dignity. And I'm glad we're okay. Uhm, I'll see you tomorrow at school."
I quickly pecked her on the lips and made a movement to go to the door but stopped, "I can't do that, I'm sorry, uh yeah."
She watched me with surprised eyes, and a cute pink face as I left her room, quickly saying by to her mother and father, who stared at me awkwardly, and raced to the car.
"ALEX!" I heard her yell.
I turned and saw her with her head out the window, "You can keep the pillow!"
I chuckled, as she waved and went back inside.
Taking a seat in my car, I stare down at my partner in crime.
"Okay, so A. i need a girlfriend, or B. I need a lock for my bathroom door."
♠ ♠ ♠
So a sick twist is coming up next chapter! and I can't wait for you all to read it!
thank you for all the feedback, its really great! :]
do you guys like reading in Alex's POV??
5 comments for the next update